ITF-C Grading Video Discussion

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by Tezzer, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Oh this just gets better and better. He's an adolescent! Ha!

2. paddy ska

paddy ska Valued Member

has anyone googled 'Tezzer'? there's a sight called 'urbandictionary' that gives the 'street' meaning of Tezzer.

I wonder how many hoodies he owns?

3. Tezzer

Tezzer Banned Banned

LOL sorry didn't mean to startle you. I'm 18 mate. Thats adult so no need for any sarcy comments. :)

Don't you like it when someone makes their own rules? :)

4. Tezzer

Tezzer Banned Banned

LOL I wonder how many brain cells Paddy owns:). Silly comment mate. I aint no hoodie. :woo:

5. Tezzer

Tezzer Banned Banned

Old enough Laim old chap :)

6. Tezzer

Tezzer Banned Banned

Mate youve made a few silly posts on this thread but this isthe worst.. Don't go down this road mate. I'm calling a stop to it now.

When Stu ordred that this thread be seperated from his magazine one he knew what he was doing. I'd asked that the link to the vid not be provided. I gave 3 good reason for this. It was still posted. Stu wanted this cos he knew what would happen. he knew people such as yourself would rip it to shreds. bet even he was surprised by some of your comments. tho:eek: They were pretty nasty about completelty innocent people. Thats what Stu wanted.:cool:

Go back through all this. he still hasn't admited to grading the vid 1 star. Although his answers have been pretty lame on the matter. But now it dont matter anyway. becasue all his mates have said its crap anyway. so he's off the hook. thanks to you. So now it doesnt really matter if he did rate it or not in a way.

It was a pretty clever move by him. Cos there's a downside. Thats that innocent people get slagged off and made fun off. I was looking for him to suggest you all tone it down but obviously it suited him just fine.

In fact he even got on board and stated that I was one of the people in the video. Not true.

then he thought of a better one. I ws a high grade ITF guy who had it in for him. Sounds better don't it. far more important than some 18 year old blue belt who raised his shackles.

Bottom line. There was no need to seprerate this thread. My post was about the non-political nature of the magazine.The vids were just examples. Still, it gone pretty well up to now. After being called names, threatened, invited to the MAP meet and then challnenged to a fight.

Just a question Stu mate:) Will you be at the MAP meet?

Superfoot, after all youve said about thosepeople why would you want to train with them or me even? Why would they want to train with you? Please mate leave it out.:cool:

7. Tezzer

Tezzer Banned Banned

Stu mate:)

I jsut been over to your site. I not had much time dueto all the hassle here. I seen this:

"Of every 100 men:
    10 shouldn't even be here...
    80 are nothing but targets...
    9 are real fighters...
    We are lucky to have them...
    They the battle make...
    Ahh, but the One, One of them is a Warrior
    ...and he will bring the others back."

- Hericletus in 500 BCE

Please tell me the "One" isn't you?:)

8. paddy ska

paddy ska Valued Member

When you ask about my cells, do you mean neurons or glia?

9. StuartA

StuartA Guardian of real TKD :-)

Kind of strange in that even on your new posts, in other threads, you still can't help mentioning me all the time. Have you got the hots for me or something.. cos its starting to look that way!

Asked.. not ordered.. get your facts straight.

I asked about the link to it to clarify which video it was you were refering to! So how would I know anything about anything until you (or in this case Superfoot) finally posted a link.. so all the rest of your ramblings are really nonsense.

Nonsense as I said, how could I possibly know anyones reaction to a video which I didnt even know which one it was and even if I did, how could I have possibly have known their reaction anyway.. each ones an individual and made thieir own mind up.. nothing to do with me what so ever. I asked for the thread split as yor question had been answered and the rest of your drivel simply as it had nothing to do with the mag.

You know, I getting mighty annoyed at you continual false allegations.. you can assume but don't post as if you are repeating my thoughts or opinions!

It never mattered in the first place.. except to you for some unknown reason!

Then you should have considered your postings before you went on the attack.. it was YOU who brought the whole video thing to everyones attention, so its you who has created anything that flows from there! I did point out way back that you were bringing your organisation in disrepute, but you ignored me and carried on regardless.

Like I said, watch your false allegations. If you are not happy with something you are free to report it to a Mod.

It was needed, as you drivel was derailing a thread that had nothing to do with your personal agenda.

Don't ask questions of me when you keep ignoring all the ones put to you. Besides, whether I go or not is none of your business really is it!

LOL.. don't worry about me, just worry which one are you!

Stuart

10. Tezzer

Tezzer Banned Banned

Stu mate some of your replies make me smile. I mean that in a genuinely nice way. They really do. Brightened up my day that has mate :):)

Haha if you were "The One" that would be quite funny tho you go to admit mate.:)

Funny thing is I only read that quote a few hours ago yet everytime I think about it I hear the Theme from Exodus in my head :confused::eek::bang:

I wish it would go way LOL

Cheers mate for driving me mad all afternoon :cool:

Ps if you go to the MAP meet we could have a spar after i've sorted Liam out (joke :)). I might be red belt by then so it won't look so bad if you end up on your backside a couple of times :eek::):woo: (joke again).

Tae Kwon

11. StuartA

No problems with someone putting me on my backside, so why wait for MAP.. Im easy enough to find! :)
    We can follow your 'street' rules.. I'm happy with that. Let me know?

Stuart

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  12. paddy ska

paddy ska Valued Member

Tsk, tsk,

Remember that 'self Control' tenet????? There's a young man with a fishing rod reeling you in................ smirking away.

13. StuartA

Yeah.. but I did state earlier that I don't respond well to threats, whether hidden with a smiley or not!

And I'm kinda thinking of it as a service to the TKD world.. so that must have some merit! :)

14. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Stuart's got a toyboy!:happy:

................and all this time and it was nothing but a baby troll:bang:

15. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

I wanted to give you guys the chance to redeem yourselves after that awful grading video :cool: If you're too fragile-minded to step out of your little bubble, it's ok, I understand.

18 years old, huh? Explains everything.

16. Tezzer

Tezzer Banned Banned

Stu mate, Inoticed you went back and editedthis post ot include the "street" bit.

mate i been doing "street" since primary school. One thing for certain. it aint no competition arena:cool:

As for calling me out.. mate iwas talking bout the MAP meet. Friendly sparring. I seem to be up for challenges all of a sudden.

LO imagine this tho. imagine I took Liam on then you and beat you both. Oh tohse red faces in the office on Monday mnorning:eek:

You got to admit it would be a thread starter par excellence. :)

17. Tezzer

Tezzer Banned Banned

No need mate. Bit much tho saying you uswedt obe inthe TAGB till recently and look at he flack they get. Their black belt exams are supposedto be pretty easy from what I've heard.

Me fragile?:mad:. Mate youre number 3 in the queue at the MAP meet :mad::) (if I can make it) Dont want to disappoint anyone :)

18. Tezzer

Tezzer Banned Banned

Stu mate you and your "threats". Youre like Rob and his trolls :)

Anyway, youre kind of presuming you'd win:confused:

maybe you really are "The One"? hehe :cool:

19. Tezzer

Tezzer Banned Banned

On no "The One".

I finally got that Exodus Theme out of my head and now its back. :mad:

Da da..... da da....... da da da da da da

da da ......... da da da da dadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

It'll be there all night now. :mad::bang:

Nightnight :cool:

20. StuartA

Yup.. I ran out of troll biscuits, so popped out to get some more so you wouldn't get hungry!

So not that long then! :rolleyes:

Actually, you called me out!

Yeah.. imagine being the operative word!

You actually turning up would be a thread starter I think!

What ever you say dude.. are you one of the 10 perhaps?

Never heard of it before, but I wiki'd it and apparently its a film from the 60's! Odd film for a so called 18 year old, but each to his own I guess!

Dam.. out of troll biscuits again....
    <<gets coat.. heads to troll biscuit shop>>

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.