Is this the highest graded man in the world?

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by herbert, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Now that would be a video :D

2. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

What puzzles me more is why post that you can fight 150 matches in one go? It is so obviously stupid kinda like naming yourself "GrandMaster".

The Bear.

3. IronDragon

IronDragon Banned Banned

Have you ever visited Bullshido by chance?

You should go over there and tell people that, they would love to discuss the truth of your statements with you

4. RAbid Hamster

RAbid Hamster Herr Trubelmacher

frankly I want a lie down (and sometimes a paramedic) after 1 bout! :rolleyes:

5. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Yeah the guys at Bullshido could do with a laugh at the moment ;)

He should tell them he knows Sensei Al :D :D :D

er you don't do you TadashiRyu?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2007
  6. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Lies,all lies! I am currently an 18 1/4 Dan in Kung Fu.So ha! :D AND I can fight 18 people at once!

7. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

Let me know and I'll fight the 1/4 that is left . What are friends for. :)

Su Lin I think we may have spoken before of the disrespectfull manner in which some have treated Japanese armour..ro me this is simply an example of the grades in arts being treated in the same way.

regards koyo

Last edited: Dec 3, 2007
  8. donb

donb restless spirit

I think i got the "picture" now. 15 (twice) is 30 times 10 is 300. He was in the movie 300 spartans........sorry, my bad , my bad.

9. koyo

And I was considering asking you for help. You are as confused as I am :D

regards koyo

10. donb

donb restless spirit

I was only trying to figure out different angles. In fact, since there's more japanese words in his credentials, he may need to explain it in japanese and will have somebody translate it for us.

11. koyo

I think I have it now. Fight in the shade= The Spartans were hoding up their cetificates and grand master Leonidus had some in his hand shouting "Come and get them!"

regards koyo

12. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Man, I'm surprised you actually came and posted on here and haven't got the crap flamed out of you yet.

13. Stevebjj

Stevebjj Grappling Dummy

You know, it sort of slipped under my radar. I don't usually spend a lot of time in these threads. One con artist is like another, and what more can really be said? But then I wondered if this is REALLY that guy, or someone trolling the board.

14. koyo

I doubt anyone would be so stupid and inane BUT if there is. My sympathies buddy get a life.

regards koyo

15. TadashiRyu

TadashiRyu New Member

I can fight 15 people at once not 150. Also no I didn't say I had 150 matches, I'll go 15 or more (50 when I get lucky.)

16. IronDragon

IronDragon Banned Banned

I call extreme BS on you

You are a seriously stupid troll, or just an extreme fool and a major idiot, either or, you're a fake.

Please post video of you fighting 15 people who actively resist you and try to kick your ass, not 15 people from your fake style, if you can't or wont, it's because you lied and are a fraud

17. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

:rolleyes:

Go tell it to someone who might, potentially believe you or give a damn.

18. koyo

Where is he gonna find them......mothercare?I think we all deserve certificates for reading his crap. Let's all get certified :D :D :D :D

regards koyo

Last edited: Dec 4, 2007
  19. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Buwhahahahahahahahahahahaha ... what a complete ****! Well now we know your a fake.

The Bear.

20. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

get out of the daycare :p