Is this for real!?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by coolpoosa, Jan 2, 2006.

1. coolpoosa

coolpoosa New Member

http://www.topsecrettraining.com/combat.html
    That link as it says can teach you self defense and make u a killing machine (or something) in around a week or so. Is this possible!?
    ("Astonishing Shortcut Fighting Secrets So Dangerous They Were Banned By Congress Finally Revealed By Notorious Former Military 'Secret Weapon' Who Scares Even Top Martial Art Pros... By Quickly Turning Even Scrawny Weaklings Into Monster Killing Machines Almost Overnight!")

It says it takes years and years to be good at a martial art (good as in black belt good), but this dvd can make u even better in a couple of weeks!
    ( How would you like to be able to master any fighting style or martial art in only 3 weeks, instead of 30 years?…and be fully qualified to teach it to others- just like our Green Berets train foreign freedom fighters?)

I know i could just buy it and see for myself, but i dont have a credit card :cry: , but thats cuz im only 13 and my parents wouldnt let me buy something like this even if i did have credit card. Has anyone got this dvd? does it work?
    Would it work?
    (That's a hell of a lot less than a couple of months of jumping around like a fool at the local karate school)
    :confused:

2. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

No. There are no shortcuts to becoming a good martial artist. That's the only secret to Martial Arts.

3. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

Well,you're never too young to start working on skeptical analyses.Does it make sense?Could we become pro baseball players in a week?There's a lot of people out there who want to sell you something.In martial study,as in life,we can exercise our awareness by remembering the words "buyer beware".

4. Shrfu_Eric

Shrfu_Eric New Member

Everyone has the ability to kill people. Do that and you'll end up in prison.

If your only 13, try some classes from MA in your area and choose the best that suits your needs. Don't buy BS from the internet that makes false promises.

Be well

Eric

5. Gray

Gray New Member

I know when I was 13 I wanted to be a killing machine. But I just ended up playing Game Boy.

6. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

Sounds too good to be true.

But the comments that this guy makes, seems that he's a drug addict, assassin, killer, lair, idiot, retarded, alcholic.

"That they will remember you with fear and trembling for the rest of their sorry lives!"

"Incredibly easy to understand (you will pick 98% of it up just watching these videos one time!)"

right, okay yeah try to do all of the techniques again but without watching the video. It's impossible for us to learn and do the technique once we see it. He got rid of the concept that we can "forget".

This is not any old “how to fight” video…this is the most important “how to fight video” you will ever own!

What this mean't to be was, "the most useless how to fight video". I find videos and manuals a fraction of what you learn compared to what you learn in class. Everyone is a different learners, not everybody is a visual learner, by learning stuff off of the T.V. No all of us need guidance to learn it properly to be corrected by mistakes.

"Absolutely Incredible, Absolutely Insane!"

"No wonder other countries are scared of us! These videos not only clearly show you awesome fighting techniques, but also reveal exactly how and why they work. These Accelerated Battlefield close quarter combat skills are like nothing I have found anywhere else, even when I was in the Military! Absolutely incredible, absolutely insane!"

SGT Matt Granger- Police Officer, S.W.A.T. Team Leader
    Newark, NJ

It's your freaking warheads, guns, missiles, and other weapons that made countries scared, if the Soviet Union was to change their mind during the Cuban Missile Crisis. The U.S and Soviet Union would collapse bringing total destruction. At least Kennedy had the smarts. To not bring war. It's weapons that fear people the most not by people who know Martial Arts. Even so I would disgrace people if they misused Martial Arts.

"Take My Opponent Out, Fast, Easily And
    Permanently If Necessary."

"I was very attracted to these DVDs because they present a very practical and functional approach to learning to defend yourself. Although Brazilian Jujuitsu is a great martial art, it still has many holes that I felt needed to be filled. After taking a look at these incredible videos I don't have to ever worry about how to handle multiple opponents, or protecting my family during a violent encounter. I can "cut-the-crap" and take my opponent out, fast, easily and permanently if necessary."

Kyle Wilson- Brazilian Jujuitsu Black Belt Instructor
    Los Angeles, CA

Black Belts already have the necessary knowledge to their techniques to know how to re-adjust their techniques from their minor mistakes especially when it was from a review from a DVD. This doesn't apply for beginners to learn off of. How much experience did you have on that Martial Art?

Oh lemmie see a black belt, should definately take more than a year to achieve.

and you should "cut-out-the-crap-that-you-said".

"The Edge I've Gained From This Instruction Has Proven Invaluable, And Saved My Ass More Than Once."

"Throw away every martial arts book and video you have ever bought. You won't ever need to look at them again after seeing the incredible techniques and tactics in these DVDs. I have trained all over the world with many instructors, and I have never seen anything so revolutionary, or so complete as the methods in these top secret videos. In my line of work, the edge I've gained from this instruction has proven invaluable, and saved my ass more than once."

Jake Larouche- Bounty Hunter And Mixed Martial Arts Champion
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Bounty Hunter and Mixed Martial Arts Champion eh, well no wonder you survived.

Bounty Hunter- a person who pursues a criminal for whom a reward is offered.
    Criminals like you should be thrown in jail.

"I Now Know That I Have The Ability To
    Destroy Any Man If Needed.”

“It is amazing how easily the human mind and body can be “tricked” into fearlessness…It is now my choice to walk away from any confrontation with confidence, because I now know that I have the ability to destroy any man if needed.”

Scott Frunke
    Melbourne, Australia

"I now know that I have the ability to destroy any man if needed.”
    Oh yeah I forgot I do it with my shotgun. I'm the Terminator, oh yeah baby. Alavista... Baby!

Oh yeah I'm God i'm the ruler of the Earth, i'll survive forever. When destruction comes I will be the only one to survive, when World War 3 comes.
    Wake up!

7. Lexxorcist

Lexxorcist New Member

As someone already pointed out, you don't require training to become a killing machine. Just an AK

I suppose you could learn a few tricks in a week, but to be really useful they have to come as second nature. Surely that takes time.

8. Reoku

Reoku Valued Member

Thats hilarious!!! LMAO
    :rolleyes:

9. Guizzy

Guizzy with Arnaud and Eustache

This site looks so very Timecube-ish.

10. gutsglorydesire

gutsglorydesire New Member

I am pretty sure the last time this was discussed here someone said he had tried it and it was not as crap as it seems. It had actually helped him .

Cant rememeber the name, but it was something about coding your response to situation by numbers

11. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

The Order Confirmation Form is... Even more hilarious :D :rolleyes: :

"-Incredible “military tricks” that will take me from absolute rookie to a master of hand-to-hand combat in just a few short hours!"

"-How to absorb any, and I mean ANY, martial art or “fighting system” you want to learn…quickly and effortlessly!"

"-How to snatch a loaded gun right out of a "Gangsta's" hand so damn fast it will literally tear his trigger finger off! (and then how to cave his chest in without skipping a beat)"

"-How to immediately win a fight if I find myself on the ground, on my back, with a bigger opponent on top of you!"

"-How to lock “new” combat information into my long-term memory and autonomic nervous systems!"

"-How to inflict unbearable pain to shut off his brain while I end the fight."

Probably from a Retired Lieutenant who has nothing else better to do than sell something, by making up quotes from others, and others that are expanding his quotes to other sites.

Found 3 of the same sites:
    http://www.combatjujutsusecrets.com/
    http://www.thetruthaboutselfdefense.com/
    http://www.topsecrettraining.com/

Any more of the same sites? :p

Added bonus that I've found
    http://www.15minutehell.com/

Here's some other opinions from;
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/printthread.php?t=16107

I wanna find out more information about them. They do sound like they are like assassins or whatever.

12. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

Maybe his name was Kyle Wilson perhaps, names on that site can tell you the same crap that's on that site, but only spread crap like that to this site. Trust me dude, these guys are like freak shows, who spread rumors of how this and that works, and how it will work for you, that's how they get their money.

You can easily search different Martial Art sites, in a snap. How many people can be on to this scam, uhh many people.

coding your response to situation by numbers? WTF is that

13. Vadla

Vadla Valued Member

It takes a lifetime of experience for a moments insight.
    Martial arts cant be learnt in a few weeks, and noone
    can give you the answers...

some of this stuff can help, but its not a good substitute for
    real training... (with people i mean)

14. gutsglorydesire

gutsglorydesire New Member

You are funny. But i just remember that it was not another troll recommending it . Cant remember the name :bang: :bang: It was pretty interesting at that time because this site was being flamed left and right by everyone else just like now.

Either way its a really bad way of advertising. Maybe someone who has actually tried , could come and give some opinion .

Oh and dont come back and kill me if the site being recommended was nononsenseselfdefense.com .They all sound the same to me :p

15. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

I dunno man, I would maybe watch the DVD's for the joy of it. The names of the list of url addresses would give people the curiousity to look what's in it and all.

But the descriptions of what they tell that's inside the DVD's and manuals.

It made me wonder, is this guy a Serial Killer, a really bad advertiser, or an Aggressive Bully?

But where are the pictures of the DVD's and Manual's? Does he actually point out that there is a "actual" DVD package? If so, you have to give him the money first that's on your Pay Pal account, he may or may not be giving anything to you. You get zip and he gets free money.

All I see is words words words, but no pictures of anything.

-He didn't even mention about his true identity cause it's a "secret". Why, because he doesn't want to get caught by anyone. Even when you don't get anything from him and you want to tell him to give you a full refund. I don't think he'll give you a penny back.
    -If it was so top secret I don't think they would allow to show or tell anything to the public.
    -I saw some arrogance, urgency, too good to be true statements. It's like when one company says that you can build over a $1000 while you are sleeping by doing no effort and that it's for a price of $39.95 to join.
    -Or recieve a 10 megaton nuclear missile from Iraq for only $1,000,000 nicely furnished and polished, ready to blow up on someone's puny country.

It kinda bugs me tho, because the internet in general is getting worse and worse.

Especially deals that involve money. Anyone can lie, there's no rules, you can do virtually anything you want. But you can't tell what others are doing on the other side and what they want out of you.

Others can say that this and that works for them, but will it work for you?

gutsglorydesire-
    lol, I won't kill anybody, and I wasn't born too, I'm a nice guy. Only I get tempered sometimes. My senses get tinglely from all of that crap. That been said.

They all sound the same to me too. :D

I'm still feeling the tingle sensation hehe, oh let the tingling stop! LMAO :D

Last edited: Jan 7, 2006
  16. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

Sorry if it's a bit lengthy but I had lots to say about it. gutsglorydesire I can't stop you, it would be a really good idea to get more 'hidden' information out of that. It is quite interesting to explain a topic like this, because I like how the future trend will be, in that soon everybody will be able to now do this and achieve like nobody else. I can understand robots learning fast.

Soon the military is going to put robots in the battlefield rather than people. Preventing from the loss of people or deaths from being shot or blown up.

I believe there will be a more safer and controlled world... I hope.

Only that we shouldn't fight each other but to lookout for each other and to put our minds together.

Mother Nature is another issue to watch out for, because no man is powerful enough to withstand Mother Nature's acts. We can fight ourselves, but we can't fight with Mother Nature. Amen