Is KSW turning into a sissy art?

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by MACA, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

So you are talking to me? Philosophical cogency not a strong suit of yours is it?

Perhaps we should just agree that you would rather stick your fingers in your ears than listen to anything being said because that is a far more accurate assessment

2. Hannibal

If I didn't have a full-time job I might - at least you are clearly demonstrating your preference for quantity over quality

3. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

It would be more accurate to say I would rather stick my fingers in my ears than listen to anything said by you. :love:

4. Hannibal

Debating with you reminds me of this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzdI_PecYx0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzdI_PecYx0[/ame]

5. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

Bwwaaaahahahaha! I am not the anonymous one here "Hannibal". As far as my ability on the mat and that of my friends and students, I let that speak for it's self. It is easy to disparage the quality of one's students when you are hiding, is it not?:)

6. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

"Debating with you reminds me of this" I am obviously not entering a qualified debate with you simply because as i said before: I DON"T VALUE YOUR OPINION :) Now I need to go teach class. Have a nice day! :Angel:

7. unknown-KJN

unknown-KJN Banned Banned

Ew! Did you have to use that word? It makes my skin crawl... (flashback to an old TV special featuring Jacques Cousteau).

I realize it merely means "inhabitant" but for some reason I always connect it to the phrase, "Denizens of the Deep" (LOL).

IDK a suitable substitute, but "citizen" or "lurker" might work in place of "denizen" - just a thought. :thinking:

8. Hannibal

You too - have fun

9. elliotmurphy

elliotmurphy Valued Member

Well as fun as this has been today, my girlfriend wants a demo of my mid afternoon bedroom jitsu...talk at you later

10. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

If you have a problem with any Mod decisions please contact a member of the Moderating team rather than airing grievances in the forum.

As a general point I'd appreciate it if everyone could cool down and step away from posts that are bordering on personal attack please.

Mitch

11. Hannibal

Duly noted - it was just a word that came to mind as I was typing....would populace suffice? :)

12. Hannibal

I'm not difficult to find

13. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Jutsu :cool:

Jitsu would hint at truth or reality, now are you sure you want some truth in the bedroom?

:p

:D

14. unknown-KJN

Now there's something to go, "Bwwaaaahahahaha!" about. ROFL :yeleyes:

15. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

Haha! UNK are you picking on me now for picking :Angel:eek:n others? Lol

16. Hannibal

That was a short class Moose!

17. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

No it was a short drive to the dojang. Class starts at 6pm Central, feel free to stop by for a free lesson anytime! :)

18. elliotmurphy

elliotmurphy Valued Member

Truth and. Reality brother always

19. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

WTH is going on in this thread?

20. unknown-KJN

Who died and made you OWNER of that phrase? :rolleyes:

I can go, "Bwwaaaahahahaha!" if I want to (don't need nobody's permission, nosiree!).

And no, I'm not picking on you (it ain't my style to tell others what to do or how to act - but I don't deny that sometimes a good ass-whupin' WILL do wonders to correct those in need of an *attitude adjustment* ROFL).

EDIT:
    Who wants to know? :thinking: And furthermore, why should it matter to you? :dunno:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2011