Iron Shirt warning

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by soggycat, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Osu,

HA! - LOL
    :D:D

OSu!

2. bobW

bobW New Member

This is the exact reason I avoid forums.Weirdos like you.I prounounce thee annoying- Right. Good-bye, good luck <removed>.You know nothing.I have barred this site in my browser and e-mails as well!!! Bye

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
  3. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

You have two posts and say that you avoid forums. Why did you join?

You also said goodbye and remain online. What do you want, a plea to stay.

Shut the door on the way out please. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
  4. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

I say the door should remain open to air out the stench :)

5. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

what is this? and why did palecricket reference science!
    science is fact! chi is still hard to prove because of all the philosophy and tradition behind it.

6. JRRodriguezIV

JRRodriguezIV Valued Member

I teach Iron Shirt, or Golden Bell as the Taoist's call it, and all my students learn it too.

Iron Shirt is not that difficult to learn, and if used for health purposes you can live a healthy life. People actually live longer and stronger when practicing Iron Shirt daily.

If you allow yourself to get hit often, then probably your life can shorten from using up more than what you can afford to spend, that is exactly why I don't allow my students to 'show off' our Iron Shirt skills.

It is a necessary skill for martial artists, because Iron Shirt can protect your life from lethal damage. If you do not have Iron Shirt you could die faster in a fight, compared with if you have the skill.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't, but I believe that it is better to have it and not need it, than not have it when you need it. :cool: