Introducing Grammish

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Grammish, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Grammish

Grammish Valued Member

Howdy! I'm Grammish, a new taijiquan practitioner who is currently based in Kentucky, USA. I practice the Yang Style Short (24) form of Taijiquan that I've been learning in a college course. I'm a psychology major, and after graduation I hope to teach somewhere after graduation while going to school in the evenings and summer to become a high school counselor. My other hobbies are playing the guitar, writing, and being something of an internet junkie.

When I'm not practicing taijiquan or studying, I also lift weights in order to help gain muscle and lose fat. I'm overweight, so it's a uphill battle. Fat guys don't like going uphill.

2. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Moved on

Hiya Grammish, Welcome to MAP. :)

Being a TaiJiQuan practitioner myself, I hope to have many discussions with you on the forums. :hat:

3. Spinmaster

Spinmaster Valued Member

Welcome! Keep working, even when it feels uphill - it'll be worth it! :cool:

4. Sam

Sam Absent-ish member

Only been here five minutes and already coming out with sig worthy material.

If you're looking to shape up a bit head on over to the health and fitness section here. The guys know their stuff and will help you out I'm sure.

Welcome to the site.

5. MatsunoCj

MatsunoCj Jujitsu rookie

welcome to MAP