Inter MA fighting

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Darzeka, Jun 10, 2002.

1. Darzeka

Darzeka New Member

I was just thinking that I have quite limited experience with most martial arts out there - only from short explainations from different people I have met - and I would like to try to gain a little bit of knoweledge of the basics of some of the others out there.

I would also like to hear anyone's thoughts on inter MA fights. If you have some experience with this or have seen some then I would like to hear it. I am not looking for "the best martial art" just trying to get an idea in my head what each one is like.

I am an inherently lazy person and realise I could get most of this information from Dojos, practitioners in my area, websites and the like but don't want to traipze all round town (besides I have no pertol and no money till tonite). What ever you could tell me I would appreciate.

Oh and if anyone knows about any tournaments or the like that happen in Perth I would love to here about it or a place where I can find out about them.