Inosanto / Lacoste connection

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by DeeTee, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

I need to ask you a question

jkdKNIFER have you actually been to the Philippines let alone met any real Eskrimadors and Masters from their. What makes you think they are all Gangsters and killers???

As a matter of fact many of the REAL Eskrimadors are very well educated and hard working normal people who love the art not only for it's practicalities, but also for it's gracefullness.

One of my main instructors in the Philippines is a top Barrester, another is a Barangay Captain and ex long term worker for the San Miguel Brewery, I can go on.

Yes in the past many may have had to use their skills to defend themselves, but this does not make them killers or gangsters.

That means that 90% of us using this forum are killers and gangsters (for god sake dont tell my mum).

Let me ask you a question. Just how long have you been training in JKD / Kali and aiding and abeting gangsters, also "are you realy in touch with reality"???

Mabuhay from a fellow gangster

Pat O'Malley

2. Diego_Vega

Diego_Vega Frustrated pacifist

Boss,

just out of curiousity, who's been telling you all these things about FMA and the Philippines?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2004
  3. david f

david f New Member

jkdKnifer-

Are you simply an imbecile or simply someone who has been fed the wrong information by those who are teaching you?

In studying the filipino martial arts or any martial arts for that matter, possessing respect for the martial art you are studying, the masters of the art and the culture in which it was born and evolved from is paramount. Your posts show that your training is lacking in all areas of FMA.

Of course there are those who have trained in martial arts who have used it for the wrong reasons. This was also the case with senior japanese karate masters who were known to have used prisoners of war as their human test dummies during W11. Some chinese kung fu kwoons were associated with triads in the past. These are simply a small percetage of of the total numer of practitioners.

At first I thought that you were misguided and misinformed. Now I have come to the conclusion that you are simply a fool attempting to come across as if you are proficient and aware of the true FMA. I am sitting here with two grandmasters of FMA who are respected inside the Philippines and outide. As they say, there are going to be a lo of gradmasters and masters who are goin to be angry with you. :mad:

The late Ted Lucaylucay was a well respected maestro of FMA. He was respected because of not only his skills , but also because he was aware of the conduct, honor and respect a true pracititoner of FMA should exhibit. You are a disgrace who should do him the favour of respecting his legacy, name and reputation by removing his logo from your postings.

ALL I SAY TO YOU IS THIS:THERE IS NO MEDICINE FOR IGNORANCE. :)

4. shootodog

shootodog restless native

who you calling a gangster? don diego? hala!

5. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

I never said he was a great fighter, but I do know that he is a GREAT teacher with a VAST knowledge base, hence why anybody can learn something from him, whoever they are.

6. mike dizon

mike dizon New Member

jkdknifer-

I dont think you have been to the philippines so what gives you the right to talk like this? Who are you and what is your experience here? I think you are nothing but dugong aso!

7. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

He's expressed an opinion.

If anyone feels insulted, please report the post.

Otherwise, let's get the thread back on track and cool the retaliation please.

8. juramentado

juramentado lean, mean eating machine

Oh ok.

I have to agree with Andy. yes, that's you're opinion and yes you are entitled to it.

Here's mine:

Very unfortunately for you, you just displayed your newbie ignorance. You seem to forget that some of the people in this FMA forum do actually practice FMA, in the Philippines of all places. Even the foreign practitioners here have years of training. Bad move...

Ok, I'll let the rest of the FMA psychos here carve a few more grooves into your online hide while Yoda and I contemplate your social suicide.

Cheers :)

*hehehe...I'm baaaaack

9. Scotty Dog

Scotty Dog www.myspace.com/elhig

Thank God,I've been losing me hair here :p

10. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

YAY!!!! J's back! :p

Pssst: By the way J - I'm going to the airport tomorrow morning. "The package" has finally cleared Customs. Waaahoooooooo :D

11. Adam

Adam New Member

Welcome back J. We been missing you :D

12. Andy Murray

Burgling Yoda just became a whole lot more hazardous! :p

13. LabanB

LabanB Valued Member

Hi Andy,

>Burgling Yoda just became a whole lot more hazardous! <

Nope, just go tomorrow morning.he'll be at the airport ;-)

Bill

14. shootodog

shootodog restless native

dangit boy! where the hell've you been? he said that the gt was a gangstah! can you imagine guro jdl as a gangstah? hahaha! how about guro romel tortal?

15. juramentado

juramentado lean, mean eating machine

:)

I'm amazed Yoda's new toy cleared customs. "ornamental objects"? Hehehehe.

Sorry for the absence everyone. Life and work has been incredibly busy and even my practice has been affected. Nevertheless, I'm back to help do some troll clearing :D

Shootdog, don't sweat jkdKNIFER display of ignorance. Probably the result of some misinformation and kwentong kutsero (the proverbial tall tales from the neighborhood horse drawn carriage driver..a tagalog term for unlikely stories), not really that far from those who think kung fu will make you fly and ninjas are still running around in Tokyo. Smells a lot like newbie trollage...

GT Gaje, Guro Mel and Guro Jun gangstas? oh man telling that to their faces is a death sentence..LOL

elhiggito: Don't worry bro, I'm back to help out. Thanks for holding the fort :)

Adam: yeah I miss this crazy community. Haven't been able to last long in chat though. For some reason I get disconnected (or kicked) not soon after. :)

Diego_Vega? is that you? :D

16. jkdKNIFER

jkdKNIFER New Member

i know that they are killers, kali is not a beautiful graceful art, like tai chi, its purpose is to kill...kali has a kill or be killed mentality, i know of many kali GM who have killed to survive and dont hesistate to cut someone...and many gangters in the phillippines do use kali as a method of killing people, thats why its not popular in the phillipines...

17. lhommedieu

lhommedieu Valued Member

Taiqiquan

Hmmm...

Nope - not going for the bait. You're obviously a troll, and a very young troll at that. Best of luck in your martial arts training.

Best,

Steve Lamade

18. Andy Murray

I think the Tai Chi comment is misread, because the comma is in the wrong place. ;)

19. lhommedieu

lhommedieu Valued Member

Misplaced comma...

Agreed.

(K)ali is not a beautiful graceful art; like tai chi, its purpose is to kill.

Best,

Steve

20. Andy Murray

I was thinking more.........

"I know that they are killers, kali is not a beautiful, graceful art like tai chi, its purpose is to kill."

;)