Inner power and superhuman abilities

Discussion in 'Silat' started by haidarfarhan, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haidarfarhan

haidarfarhan Valued Member

if i am goblok, then you're still stupid, fool, and ignorant person

Top 5 Silat in indonesia :

1. Silat Harimau : minangkabau, West Sumatra
    2. Silat Merpati Putih : Yogyakarta, Central Java
    3. Silat Cimande : Sundanese, West Java
    4. Silat Tapak Suci : Yogyakarta, Central Java (under Islamic Organization)
    5. Silat Perisai Diri : Combination of All silat

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  2. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Haidarfarhan,

Give it a rest now.

You won't convince people here for the simple reason you lack the tools and understanding with which to present a half decent argument.

All you are doing is making yourself look daft.

People simply don't believe you and they won't unless you can present some actual verifiable proof.

So enjoy the forum, read some threads and try to understand why you are being received this way.

3. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Me posting as a MOD:

Watch the personal attacks.

Me posting as Simon:

I've not been reading this thread, but if you're making foolish claims the best way to test them is against someone who is going to punch you in the face.

That tends to disprove most stupid theories.

4. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Top 5 for what? Effectiveness? Popularity?

Source for your statistics please.

5. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

To reinforce what Simon says (hah), haidarfarhan, any more personal attacks (e.g., "you are ignorant") or threats (e.g., "I'll palm you in the face) and you're going to run the risk of a ban.

6. haidarfarhan

i am sorry if i did wrong, you must to understand that because I was alone and got a lot of negative comments that made me a little angry

7. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Have you thought "a lot of people are disagreeing with me, perhaps I'm wrong"?

8. haidarfarhan

lot of people ? people in this forum maybe, but my other thread in ASIA not like in here

9. Pretty In Pink

Well it's good to keep an open mind both ways. If people are saying it doesn't really work, because science says so, then loon into it.

10. haidarfarhan

Science ? well give me a source that science already has disproved the theory of vibravision

Technology can not learn all the things that exist in the potential of the human body, in non-physical form

11. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

I haven't read the links so I can't comment on the quality of the links David provided, but he did post this on the first page:

Perhaps not, but technology cannot prove that a pink fluffy unicorn who dances on rainbows exists either.

Oh snap!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRC4Vk6kisY"]FPMV: "PFUDOR" - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously though, that's a moot point. As a rule of thumb, if evidence for something does not exist or is not credible, it's generally a safe bet not to believe it.

12. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

The typo comment wasn't aimed at you.

That's not how science or life really works.
    You can swap "vibravision" for any other "thing" (things you don't believe for example) to show it's a dead end way of looking at things.

13. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Look up "Burden of proof."

You made the claims.

YOU have to prove it to us.

14. haidarfarhan

1. thats no a science test
    2. thats a James Randi Challenge program
    3. i already told what james randi did on the test

Read this if you're not a lazy person :

I would like to ask all of you, whether hypnosis or hypnotherapy it is a fake too? supernatural powers? or human potential?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"this has failed testing in controlled conditions"

do you even know what James Randi did on the test

Source by : http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merpati_Putih
    Translated by : google translate

On October 7, 2000, at the Salt Lake City USA, Merpati Putih (MP) following a competition organized by the JREF (James Randy Educational Foundation) prize of 1,000,000 dollars, MP demonstrate science called vibravision (vibration). In the first demo using blindfold which is owned by MP. Contestants from MP is a senior student show off with a successful search for the flag color corresponding to that indicated by 100 percent accuracy rate, but the next day when the test was started by the JREF by using a blindfold provided by the committee, the accuracy of the contestants Merpati Putih plummeted to near 0 percent, which is only 3 of the 19 experiment is correct.

The main event is actually inaugurated a branch MP school in Utah, USA. The signing of the notary deed, trying to shape / model of organization / institution pencaksilat antecedent of modern manage, complete with patents, licensing, design work that could support university and also the coach. Also visit the visually impaired service center in San Francisco.

Implementation is done at Weber University, Ogden, Utah. in the physics laboratory (Weber University in the faculty of physics). Shape of the building is similar to the planetarium, but short. The roof hemispherical, of thick concrete. If it were inside, the phone does not get a signal. Really soundproof and watertight electronic waves. Any frequency will not be able to in and out the lab. The layout of the lab was a little far from campus buildings

Sign lab through the door and padded walls. The middle of the room there was a box that made the table, its size is about the width of one meter, height 90 cm, length of 4-5 meters. The ends of the closed metal table width 60 cm. The table of charged static electricity is relatively strong. There are ones like the buzzing box below. Not surprisingly, the fighters who will sit there in the test.

Towards the implementation of the test, except for the fighters and Nate Zelesnick (bachelor of Weber University) as a witness, in addition to the "undergraduate physics" as the officer who did the testing, everyone must leave the building lab.

Once completed, they come out, and declared a failure. the uproar over strong protests from witnesses (Nate Zelesnick). Wet tissue is used to clean around the eyes feels very sore, very disturbing concentration, protests in the lab is not acceptable.

The team members, doctors Heru (student surgeon vocal cords in Utah university medical school), see the tissue samples, it turns out that wet tissue antiseptic used was a military surgeon who used to clean the wound before emergency surgery. Very sore, especially the eyelids have not been dried directly affixed to a sort of light-tight duct tape.

Because the trial is the easiest type of fighter who tested compared to qualifying (only detect colors on pieces of cloth that were randomized box / table), whereas qualification detection capability over it, for example to detect sequence without any bridge deck of cards, detect hidden drugs, and etc.). MP be missed because not vigilant, because there is a TRAP in the chapters that signed.

In conclusion, the protest was rejected. Although the next afternoon, the eyes of the fighters have been recovered from itchy red eyes.

For the assistance of an informal leader in Utah, Merpati Putih fighters tested once again in the ophthalmology University of Utah. The result succeeded 100%.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to interview the witnesses, you can contact Nate Zeleznick

Nate Zeleznick, is a scholar of weber state university, which invited MP for demonstration at the university, and also a witness at the JREF test

Nate Zeleznick and his brother studied MP for seven years to be a MP teacher, in 2007, nate zeleznick open a branch of the MP's school located in Odgen, USA

Contact person: http://www.mp-usa.org/SocialSite/contact-us

15. Pretty In Pink

There are things the body can do that cannot be explained by science, but can be observed easily. Placebo effect for instance. We don't know how it's done, but we can observe it working.

16. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

I do understand that. What you need to understand is that negative comments aren't the same as insults. Nobody here is required to accept what you're saying. The moderators are here to make sure that people on both side of that divide keep it civil and impersonal. People are debating your assertion. And that's fair game. The fact that they didn't debate it on a different forum speaks to a cultural difference perhaps. But it doesn't make this approach wrong. MAP is filled with a lot of critical thinkers. And critical thinkers demand evidence.

You're welcome to post here, but you need to accept the culture of this board. That isn't to say that people are never wrong here. People here go off the rails sometimes. So the mods are here to try and get them back on the rails. But most of what you've experienced so far is simply a posting culture that values critical thinking, reasoned debate, and proof.

17. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

I read that bit. :)
    Sounds like you guys are using blindfolds you can see through to pretend to "sense" colours without seeing them and got found out when the JREF made you use better blindfolds.

18. haidarfarhan

well then try orbserve this thing if you can :

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiBeLoB6CKE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiBeLoB6CKE[/ame]

19. haidarfarhan

read till finish please, you don't know what james randi did on test yet

MP student which uses vibravision not the only ones who use the blindfold, but the original blind people also use vibravision

train blind people :

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zx21wUPyt4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zx21wUPyt4[/ame]

at minute 05:51 you will hear the rational comment

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  20. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

The fact he can do it is not that unusual - the fact he was able to do it so quickly is. The cane used by many blind and partially sighted people can be an "echo locator" by many.

Notice at no point can he see specifics - he can locate a car for example, but could not tell you the color. Hell the video even TELLS you how he does it - sound. Skilled and amazing, but not mysterious...in fact it is a testament to how the mundane can be be miraculous

As for your objection to the JREF testing protocol, that is pathetic apologetics that every fraud tries - usually it is "negative vibes" from psychics, but the crapola spouted above fits teh same bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.