Inner power and superhuman abilities

Discussion in 'Silat' started by haidarfarhan, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

I ask about the special forces because, if THEY believed in this particular claim, then they wouldn't need to equip their soldiers with infrared equipment for operating in dark conditions. And I'll bet my guts to garters that they, in fact, DO issue this equipment. And therefore aren't taking that particular claim at face value.

You're getting my full attention on this thread whether you feel you need it or no. I'm a moderator, and I'm watching to see whether this thing comes off the rails entirely. That's to your benefit as much as anyone else's. Bear that in mind.

That's not a very useful metric. If you tried to personally experience every wild claim on the internet, you'd never dig out. The way this works, actually, is that people act on information that they find compelling. You haven't said anything that sounds compelling to people. They aren't then going to do your job for you. Either compel them or don't. Nothing you've said stands up to basic critical thinking.

2. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

That's entirely unfair.The United States military and intelligence departments have wasted untold amounts of taxpayer money on everything from psychics,LSD,and Uri Geller.

And guess what? Seems it was all money dropped into the outhouse.

3. haidarfarhan

haidarfarhan Valued Member

I say once again that this thread is about human potential not supernatural powers, and Explains how to develop the potential in our body not to get psychic powers

you have to distinguish between the potential power of humans and supernatural powers

I would like to ask all of you, whether hypnosis or hypnotherapy it is a fake? supernatural powers? or human potential?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"this has failed testing in controlled conditions"

do you even know what James Randi did on the test

Source by : http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merpati_Putih
    Translated by : google translate

On October 7, 2000, at the Salt Lake City USA, Merpati Putih (MP) following a competition organized by the JREF (James Randy Educational Foundation) prize of 1,000,000 dollars, MP demonstrate science called vibravision (vibration). In the first demo using blindfold which is owned by MP. Contestants from MP is a senior student show off with a successful search for the flag color corresponding to that indicated by 100 percent accuracy rate, but the next day when the test was started by the JREF by using a blindfold provided by the committee, the accuracy of the contestants Merpati Putih plummeted to near 0 percent, which is only 3 of the 19 experiment is correct.

The main event is actually inaugurated a branch MP school in Utah, USA. The signing of the notary deed, trying to shape / model of organization / institution pencaksilat antecedent of modern manage, complete with patents, licensing, design work that could support university and also the coach. Also visit the visually impaired service center in San Francisco.

Implementation is done at Weber University, Ogden, Utah. in the physics laboratory (Weber University in the faculty of physics). Shape of the building is similar to the planetarium, but short. The roof hemispherical, of thick concrete. If it were inside, the phone does not get a signal. Really soundproof and watertight electronic waves. Any frequency will not be able to in and out the lab. The layout of the lab was a little far from campus buildings

Sign lab through the door and padded walls. The middle of the room there was a box that made the table, its size is about the width of one meter, height 90 cm, length of 4-5 meters. The ends of the closed metal table width 60 cm. The table of charged static electricity is relatively strong. There are ones like the buzzing box below. Not surprisingly, the fighters who will sit there in the test.

Towards the implementation of the test, except for the fighters and Nate Zelesnick (bachelor of Weber University) as a witness, in addition to the "undergraduate physics" as the officer who did the testing, everyone must leave the building lab.

Once completed, they come out, and declared a failure. the uproar over strong protests from witnesses (Nate Zelesnick). Wet tissue is used to clean around the eyes feels very sore, very disturbing concentration, protests in the lab is not acceptable.

The team members, doctors Heru (student surgeon vocal cords in Utah university medical school), see the tissue samples, it turns out that wet tissue antiseptic used was a military surgeon who used to clean the wound before emergency surgery. Very sore, especially the eyelids have not been dried directly affixed to a sort of light-tight duct tape.

Because the trial is the easiest type of fighter who tested compared to qualifying (only detect colors on pieces of cloth that were randomized box / table), whereas qualification detection capability over it, for example to detect sequence without any bridge deck of cards, detect hidden drugs, and etc.). MP be missed because not vigilant, because there is a TRAP in the chapters that signed.

In conclusion, the protest was rejected. Although the next afternoon, the eyes of the fighters have been recovered from itchy red eyes.

For the assistance of an informal leader in Utah, Merpati Putih fighters tested once again in the ophthalmology University of Utah. The result succeeded 100%.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to interview the witnesses, you can contact Nate Zeleznick

Nate Zeleznick, is a scholar of weber state university, which invited MP for demonstration at the university, and also a witness at the JREF test

Nate Zeleznick and his brother studied MP for seven years to be a MP teacher, in 2007, nate zeleznick open a branch of the MP's school located in Odgen, USA

Contact person: http://www.mp-usa.org/SocialSite/contact-us

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  4. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

You want us to believe Wikipedia - a "source" that can be edited by anyone?

And you want us to believe a guy who is a teacher in the organisation we're citicising?

No.

5. haidarfarhan

and then why you not just contact the weber state university and search doctor heru or contact ophthalmology of Utah University that who has checked the eyes of the MP fighter and do a test

you know what ? you just an ignorant person, you just deny everything, but cannot disprove it with your own BRAIN

6. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

How about you point us to a more reliable source, like WebMD?

Or articles from reliable press outlets, like the BBC or NY Times?

You made the claims so the onus is on you to bring the evidence here.

Until then, calling me ignorant doesn't make your wild claims any less false.

7. haidarfarhan

i told you already, only one way for the ignorant people like you to accept this things is by to come, see, try, taste, and prove it with your own eyes, ears, and your own brain

You'll never believe the internet things that can not be learned by science

8. Kurtka Jerker

Kurtka Jerker Valued Member

Why would we waste our time researching your claims?

Anyone can claim these things, and the martial arts world is full of people using parlor tricks to 'prove' their supernatural ability. What makes your group different from all the amateur magicians teaching martial arts? Why would you catch our attention after the long line of fakers that came before you?

Why would we look into your magic instead of the last magician to come here saying the same things?

9. haidarfarhan

this thread isn't for ignorant people like you, i created this thread for readers who has blind family or friends, because this Martial Art very helpful for them

i dont have any school of martial arts, iam just a student, and i dont need your trust to belive this thing either

i just share information about Vibravision technique

Magic ? haha maybe you must much learn about Human Potential, is Hypnosis or Hypnotherapy MAGIC too ?

please give me examples of fakers, which is exactly same with what the MP did

10. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Is it free?

11. haidarfarhan

in indonesia is very cheap highest price is 30$/month

in USA about 60$/month

12. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

So they help the blind.... So long as they have money?

13. haidarfarhan

nope, you ask me without specific question

i told you the price of Silat Merpati Putih, the MP not just teach the blind

but for the blind who is poor can be trained by MP's master without pay

watch this blind people learning MP, you can see they are poor people but can learning MP
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zx21wUPyt4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zx21wUPyt4[/ame]

14. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

I used my passport and went to Indonesia five years ago to try Silat.

A few were very good, a handful were "Meh", and the rest were horsecrap.

Like I said in an earlier post, the videos you posted look like the generic shamanistic mumbo jumbo which is an epidemic in Silat in southeast Asia.

I'll pass, thanks.

15. Kurtka Jerker

Kurtka Jerker Valued Member

What about the people who actually did see it for themselves and disagree with you? A few have already posted.

And you keep calling everyone who disagrees with you ignorant, but you might keep in mind that the ability to fight blind actually exists in some groups. You might be speaking with a few people who can do it.

How exactly does vibravision work?

16. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

I did a Google search on vibravision, and aside from some gay pride art installation, this is all I could find:

http://nowscape.com/vibra/problems_with_VV.htm

Which... I think?... confirms that vibravision is a load of honkey tonk.

I mean, I dunno, but crap grammar seems to be a side effect of studying Muddy Putty or whatever it's called.

17. haidarfarhan

do you even know how many Silat in indonesia ? do you even know how many big island in indonesia ? do you even know the famous one and not ?

do you watch indonesian martial arts movie ? the title is "Merantau" , "The Raid", "The Raid 2". That movie using Silat Harimau from Minangkabau (Sumateran Island), thats different with Silat Merpati Putih from Yogyakarta (Java Island)

I agree with you some Silat using supernatural things, but they are not famous, because Indonesia is a country that has the largest Islamic population, and supernatural silat is forbidden by Islam

Merpati Putih does not use supernatural powers, this is purely human potential.

what kind of Silat you learned ?

this is list of Indonesian Silat, some Silat not listed
    http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daftar_perguruan_silat

18. haidarfarhan

give me an example for those who already see Merpati Putih with their own eyes

the different is, other groups or martial arts only for fight and self defense, but Merpati Putih trains us to develop our senses, to be Able to detect an objects, colors, distance, image, and letters without using our skin and eyes

19. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Here's a question...if training in your martial art could consistently and noticeably do the things you claim it can do...do you think we'd be hearing about it from some random on the internet?
    Because a lot of what you claim goes against what we know about physics and biology and if someone truly has discovered a way to do what you claim then they will be up for a nobel prize, fame and money.
    They will go down in history forever.
    It'd be written up in science journals and become common-place in hospitals and disability centres the world over.

20. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Ha ha ha ha! Bro, my wife is from Indonesia. Saya bisa bicara bahasa Indonesia bagus sekali, goblok!

Yes, I know how big Indonesia is. Yes, I know it would take 40 years to visit the entire archipelago if you spent a day on each island. I've been to Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Denpasar, and about two dozen other cities spread across Java, Bali, Lombok, Sumatra, yada yada yah.

I had lessons in Cimande, Harimau, Monyet, Kucing, and some others which were pretty cool. Then there were a bunch of others which, honestly, were some made up Ashida Kim-style crap. Many of the "gurus" and "pendekars" would get battered by genuine practitioners like Dan Inosanto.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.