[in spanish]biomechanical and kinesiological analysis of gyaku tsuki

Discussion in 'Karate' started by Fish Of Doom, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

2. armanox

armanox Kick this Ginger...

You know, I think that's the first article I've read in Spanish relating to the martial arts....

3. Fish Of Doom

hahaha, yeah, there's not a lot of Ma stuff in spanish really. i found it by coincidence on google. it's a nice article, though, from what i read and from what little i know of physics and biomechanics. we should get some of the SCIENCE! guys here to read it, but i might have to translate it, which would occupy a lot of space. i might do it later and submit it to articles though.

4. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

It would be really appreicated if you did. I tried using Google Translate and couldn't get past paragraph three

5. Fish Of Doom

hehehe... ok, i'll probably get to it this weekend.

6. Sackett

Sackett Valued Member

I can't say the article is particularly innovative or novel, but it was definitely worth the read. And it is definitely the first MA article I've read in Spanish. I almost didn't read it because it's in the Karate section, but I couldn't resist the Spanish and I'm gla dI didn't. "They" always say TKD is based in Shotokan Karate. It was really clear from this article how true that is. "They" also say that TKD is different from Karate in that it uses the principles of physics more explicitly. The article certainly contradicts that.

Thanks for sharing!