Important announcement from Grand Tuhon Gaje and Mandala Rommel Tortal

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by juramentado, Dec 16, 2010.

1. juramentado

juramentado lean, mean eating machine

I have been tasked to relay the following information to all PTK members and clubs:

Please be informed that as of December 16, 2010, Daniel "Mumbakki" Foronda Jr. is no longer connected with any Pekiti-Tirsia Kali organizations worldwide especially Pekiti-Tirsia Kali Russia.

Signed: Mandala-Maginoo Rommel Tortal and Grand Tuhon Leopoldo T. Gaje Jr.

2. KaliPooh73

KaliPooh73 Banned Banned

A Fake

thank you for this announcement, mandala-maginoo tortal.

I would just like to add, in case stick twirlers in Europe and America, take it upon themselves to allow Daniel Foronda (Mumbakki is a fake made up non-indigenous name) to give seminars under their schools, that he is a fake.

the reason he was footballed was because of his connivance with one over bloated documentary filmmaker, who thought both he and "Mumbakki" could undermine El Supremo and his seniors by release of "the Bladed Hand" (which features "Mumbakki" on the cover) by painting GT Gaje Jr. in very bad light. if you watch this film, you will be going against Pekiti Tirsia directives.

"Mumbakki", in case you don't know, was featured on FightQuest killing a chicken and smearing our guest with its blood and having him yell "Kali!!!!". there is no such ceremony. we know now that "Mumbakki" is not a true Filipino shaman, or priest. He is a priest by way of his imagination only. He was also in Mind Body & Kickass Moves, advising the host that dried up crocodile penis is good for sex. this is not so.

as you see, there is no reason to allow "Mumbakki" in your camp, since he is a fraud and would only try to undermine your school. stay away from him, or you will be going against Pekiti Tirsia directives.

And to "Mumbakki", so long and farewell, don't freeze in Russia, I hope you get a ticket home. Good riddance.

3. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

Classic.

Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Cheers.....

4. KaliPooh73

KaliPooh73 Banned Banned

you would be surprise how many people bought dried crocodile penis on advisement from "Mumbakki" himself, namely the Germans and Russians. after a visit from Quiapo for anting-antings, they went to EDSA entertainment complex to test out the magic.:rolleyes:

"Mumbakki" is a joke. take it or leave it.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  5. The Wiseman

The Wiseman Valued Member

6. Karl

Karl Valued Member

Its really amazing....Maybe you were one of the guys who shaked hands with him and even learn some moves of him..Who knows...And know that he is out just talk garbage about him..Why you didn't say anything like that before???
    Whatever he did or didnt do you cant take away form him what he knows....
    Stop talking garbage about him..

regards

Karl

7. KaliPooh73

KaliPooh73 Banned Banned

I, myself, only saw this joker once because he was mostly in Russia and Thailand when I was in P.I. I did not learn from him, but heard of him from sources close to him. "Mumbakki" is a fraud who made GT Gaje Jr. put his trust in him, many have tried to undermine PTK from El Supremo, those who did are now languishing in mcdojo schools teaching what can only pass remotely as the true Kali. you can't afford to disrespect the man who introduce the world to the real Kali.

Karl, if you know him maybe you can ask him what he did in Russia and what he tried to do with Mr. Jay Ignacio and Cris Aquino in Silicon Valley? don't shoot the messenger, learn for yourself.

8. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

More airing of personal laundry in a public forum. Didn't see that coming. :rolleyes:

9. KaliPooh73

KaliPooh73 Banned Banned

remember maginoo-mandala Tim Waid never liked this joker, and advise GT Gaje Jr. of this. but because of Mumbakki's shaman/priest act, everyone in the P.I. thought he was a true Kali priest of old. now we know the truth. he is a fraud.

10. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

No, I don't remember this. At all. But I have to confess, I haven't been paying much attention to PTK "directives."

11. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Proceed to your nearest PTK re-education centre for processing.

12. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

and don't forget to stop to drink the kool aid while you're there.

13. KaliPooh73

KaliPooh73 Banned Banned

There is a simple reason why PTK is not in the UK

either one's a warrior OR one does animal portraits in their old age, never knowing the triumphs of victory. move aside.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  14. KaliPooh73

KaliPooh73 Banned Banned

you say kool aid, we say respect. not too many people know respect, it's part of our warrior code of conduct. until you've been tested in the jungles of P.I. and the truth of the blade, I wouldn't be talking.

15. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

You forgot to say "come to where the flavour is." That is you, isn't it.

I'm not getting into this tired discussion again. Juramentado's announcement was reasonable enough, if a bit PTK-centric. But you've followed it up with the usual tired old rhetoric. And I've got better things to do. I expect everyone has better things to do.

16. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Someone that posts such a thing about a person they've had no interaction with because that person posted a joke they didn't like = idiot

Using the word directive is funny. Simple as that.

And for the record...it's not an "either/or" choice. I can be a warrior (whatever the hell that means in this day and age) AND do animal portraits.
    I'm quite skilled in that way. :)
    You should probably try getting out more and meeting people that are vaguely multi-facetted.

17. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Play nice kiddies or Santa Bear will start deciding who's naughty or nice.

The Bear.

18. KaliPooh73

KaliPooh73 Banned Banned

yeah. keep telling yourself that, Warrior.

19. KaliPooh73

KaliPooh73 Banned Banned

Mumbakki was PTK, the directive is for PTK. if you have a problem with maginoo-mandala Tortal take it up with him personally.

20. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Do you have this missplaced superiority complex in real life or just forums?