I'm Back...

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Matias, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joemoplata

joemoplata Valued Member

Bingo. I run around calling everyone else an a$$hole, then I cry foul when they get angry and come back at me.

Passive/aggressive self centered denial. Quite interesting, really.

2. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

The reason your age doesn't get held against you is because you've never acted like a child. If this guy starts to behave appropriately, people wont hold it against him either.

3. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Matt,the way I see it we saw through you from the start and you could not keep up the lies, so ran away.
    Now I don't use any other forum, so you could have run and hid there. But to your credit you came back and faced us all.
    Now I know you was 'outed' by others on that forum, but it says something about a man when that man can own up to his shortcomings and come back and face his enemies.

4. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

Age matters not, unless you are a cheese....or fine wine :p

I've a friend who is sixteen but you'd swear she was in her 30's by the way she acts and talks.

I'm not sure what that says about him tbh. He got banned from there. He might have come back here because of that, not from courage.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  5. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

Well whatever his reasons for returning, I think he knows he's on a short leash.

6. CDKungFu

CDKungFu Valued Member

I must admit that I was sad he'd gone, I'd got loads of popcorn in...

7. Matias

Matias Smoky Fist

I do.

8. Matias

Matias Smoky Fist

Awwwee...that's ok.....we all learn from our mistakes.....most of the time.....:D

Attached Files:

9. pmosiun

pmosiun Valued Member

Wow, you are still young.

10. Matias

Matias Smoky Fist

Pmosiun you've been viewing this thread for quite a bit. I am not going to back talk you if that's what you're expecting.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  11. John Titchen

John Titchen Still Learning Supporter

So Matt

Who are you training with now?
    How often do you train with them?
    How much time are you spending on your won training/ma reading in addition?
    Have you checked out the books forum here?
    What do you want to get out of MA at the moment?

People here can be really supportive if you give honest (non confidential) information and ask clear and direct questions. One of MAPs most interesting posters of the last few years was only 16 when he started posting, and one of the more knowledgeable people I have conversed with here was only 18.

12. Matias

Matias Smoky Fist

I am training with a local club I found recently at my location.
    And I go to class three times a week but train every day in total maybe 2-4 hours (I have the time)
    And Marital Arts is my life right and I have nothing but time. Do the math ;)
    Yes I have seen the book forum here.
    Right now my goal in MA is to make a style, not an art, not what I was doing, but develop my personal unique fighting style that only I will use; while also learning multiple styles.

And alright I'll try my best to do so :)

Matt

13. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

So you want to learn martial arts and then practice and use what works best for you? Basically you want to be a martial artist :p

14. Matias

Matias Smoky Fist

Lmao Yup

p.s. The signature is rreeeeeallllllyyyyy ****ing me off. You are a good guy, I don't want to be reminded of the most affecting thing anyone on this forum has ever said to me when I see your posts!!!!!!!! Jk but think about it ;)

15. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

No worries mate I'll change it. Didnt sig it 'cos it was aimed at you btw just I thought it was a pretty good line

16. Llamageddon

And the martial art is?
    Run by?
    does the club have a website or anything? Would be interesting to know

17. Matias

Matias Smoky Fist

I am a writer, so I can appreciate the brilliance of it, but am also more affected. Thanks a lot though; I owe ya one.

18. Matias

Matias Smoky Fist

No the club does not have a website. It's one of those isolated kind of places. Not very public, but very serious about trianing. My last club was not like that, so I look forward to this.

19. Llamageddon

But I'm assuming you can still tell me the name of the school and its instructor?

20. Matias

Matias Smoky Fist

Yes of course. I only know the first name of the instructor however.

Master: Danillo Spinoza.
    Instuctor: Alan (the only American besides myself in the whole club that I know of)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.