I'm an SI!!

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by Sam, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Sam

Sam Absent-ish member

Fresh from jumping around my room screaming loudly, I was on MAP when I opened the email informing me that I am a Senior Activity Instructor for the year of 2010!

I get to teach people, how to teach people to do rock, climbing and abseiling and archery and canoeing to name but a few!!

I'm so happy I think I just weed a little!!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  2. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Now that sounds like a good job. Congrats.
    Now calm down and get back to smoking that weed. :)

3. d0ugbug

d0ugbug learning to smile

congrats :)

4. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

and this makes you someone to be admired, I mean a teacher who loves to teach and is happy to get a teaching job. I had teachers like that and boy do they ever make learning more enjoyable!

Congrats. :) and have fun!

and PS. be careful not to eat too much weed. =]

5. John Titchen

John Titchen Still Learning Supporter

6. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Congratulations Sam! Having a job you enjoy and look forward to doing each day is a major advantage! :)

7. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Congrats! And, um, thanks for the other information.

:D

8. CKava

CKava Just one more thing... Supporter

What is an SI? It sounds cool but what exactly is it?

9. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

^
    Yeah um, what the fish said. :)

10. Sam

Sam Absent-ish member

Thanks everybody! My face is in pain due to the fact I haven't stopped smiling all night.....my boss actually asked me if I was drunk!

Sorry! I've been so out of any form of real world I forget that the slang isn't the norm! SI = Senior Instructor. I shall be overseeing a group of 30+ Activity Instructors making sure they are delivering activity sessions to our school groups safely and to standard. Its the next step up the chain to what I have been doing this year (Activity Instructor).

I just have to make sure kids and instructors are having fun, everything is safe and ensure that no one gets broken! :D