I'm Almost There...

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by Korpy, May 19, 2007.

1. Korpy

Korpy Whatever Works

In just a couple weeks, I will be turning 17 years old! :)

I'm really excited cause this summer is gonna be so different then any of the others. To start off, school is almost over. Though I have to go to summer school. :( (stupid algebra) But also this is gonna be the first time where I've had an actual job. Before I only worked some days as a mechanic at a tool shop. So more $$$... for the girls. :p

Also this summer I will be getting my driver's liscense!!!!! :D (though I'm still working on getting all my hours for my permit in)

For this summer, I'm hoping for the best summer I've ever had. With good friends, a car, and money, I'll be ready to get some partying in.

The countdown is 3 /12 weeks left. June 13th is the day I have some fun. :)

2. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

My little Korpy is growing up.
    I'm feeling a post partum depression. :(
    Who will suckle on the breast of my knowledge now? :(

*sniff

3. Korpy

Korpy Whatever Works

LOL

Man, it does feel like I've grown up too fast. Just yesterday I hung out with some family friends that I haven't seen in awhile, and they were all grown up too. I'm just trying to have fun, since soon, dang, I'll be off to college. I'm going into my Jr year of high school.

It feels like just yesterday I was in the 6th grade, and today I'm close to be getting my car.

4. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

uh korp... do tell... so did you do adult things with your grown up friends? :p

5. Korpy

Korpy Whatever Works

lol I should have seen that one coming, I stepped right into it. :D

It's just different because everything is coming so fast. I just really can't wait for my liscense. I'm quite the good driver actually. I should be getting my car is the next couple weeks. I'm thinking of getting a pickup truck. (I'm a bit of a high class redneck, what are ya gonna do?)

I also can't wait for the summer, I gotta work on my tan. :p

6. Korpy

Korpy Whatever Works

2morrow is my bday... hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!