Ilustrisimo

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by Lutang, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Limbas

Limbas Valued Member

Drifting again. Now to the so called masters. WIKI there was and will be ONLY ONE master in the Ilustrisimo and he will always belong to the real family of the Ilustrisimos.
    When Sonny Padilla asked The Grandmaster who can best represent him, none of your so called masters were even vaguely mentioned.
    Now, who do you think Lutang is huh?

2. Peter Lewis

Peter Lewis Matira Matibay

I will answer part of your question now...or rather, partly repeat myself. I have NO FEUD within Kali Ilustrisimo with any person...however, if anyone feels that they have a feud with me, then I do not know, or desire to know who they are. It is not relevant to promoting KI, or any other form of FMA, with honesty, dignity, integrity and respect. Politics of any form are for politicians, and do not have a place in any other aspect of life.

Lutang is Lutang is Lutang. I RESPECT his desire for anonymity...case closed!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2007
  3. Lutang

Lutang New Member

Now you resort to gossip/high school/he said, she said tactics. You like to drop important titles to back up your claims don't you.

Childish.

4. Lutang

Lutang New Member

Peter,

Thank you. That's all I asked for. I respect your close ties to the Ilustrisimo Group and your opinions. I just don't like how you automatically accused me of being someone who you think is causing detrement to Kalis Ilustrisimo. You have a great passion for Tatang and the Ilustrisimo Group. I have alot of respect for that.

I just wanted you to know that I did not mean any harm with my original question nor was I insisting a fued exsisted! I was just curious as to why that statement was made. You did answer my question initially I just wish you did not accuse me of trying to cause harm to the Ilustrisimo System.

I have just been exposed to the Ilustrisimo Style/System recently and think it is great and that is my feeling about all the different branches of the Ilustrisimo family!

Respectfully,

Lutang

5. Limbas

Limbas Valued Member

Drifting in the dark... Know what, someone who IS a real Ilustrisimo who was with The Grandmaster from the beginning to the end said that four of the so called masters were just "white rice students" and only one, just one...actually trained.

6. Peter Lewis

Maraming salamt po sa inyo. I put in one little word, to confirm whether or not you are a Pinoy. If you are NOT a Pinoy, then you would not understand that very simply, and extremely commonly used word...one that I have heard almost ALL Pinoys use. Thank you Lutang.

You know a great deal about me. You know that I am Peter Lewis because I do not try to hide myself. Yes, I did write an article about GM Yuli for Warrior Arts...you are also be very well aware (because you know me SO WELL!") that I openly promote GM Yuli and his art, as well as encourage people from around the globe to experience his unique skills. I do also try to "support" GM Yuli whenever I am able to. Further, I very openly promote the art, as taught by M Rey and M Topher, who have always supported my efforts in Europe. I have never met, ot trained with GM Tony, so cannot promote his blend of the art as freely...BUT, I have NEVER shown him any disrespect and have even recommended that people try to contact him, or GM Yuli if they are visiting Manila. Which part of this disappoints you, Lutang? Which aspect misrepresents GM Yuli Romo or anyone else within Ilustrisimo? Within an art that is known for directness and clarity of speaking, which element here, in any way shape or form disrepects Tatang or anyone within his art? NONE!

Take a long hard look in a mirror and see the reflection that is there. You will find most of you answers there.

Gumagalang

Peter

7. Peter Lewis

This is all very amusing. Don't think I actually mentioned a "TITLE" of anyone in the quote that you just attempted to reply to.

You do like to FLOAT don't you Lutang!!! :D :D :D

8. Lutang

Lutang New Member

Why don't you just ask if i am pinoy? Why do you not feel you can just ask me? Not once did you ask me. Nor did I try and hide that. I just wanted you to respect that I did not want to use my name on the NET. And just in case u think that means i am in the Philippines, there are other Pinoys in other parts of the world like...hmmmm....NORTH AMERICA!

Oh...now you know I am pinoy and in North America. I guess you know me now rite?

Good one Sherlock! Maybe your investigative skills could land you a job with Scotland Yard.

Anyways...read my previous post and I'll leave it at that!

Respectfully,

Lutang

9. Peter Lewis

You are who you are. You believe what you want to believe. You spread the gossip that you want to spread, if you feel that it is so important to do so. You make of your life what you want to make of it. You do to your art what you want to do to it. Good luck to you. I respect that approach very much because I do EXACTLY the same. At last, we do have something in common!

Sssssshh Want to know a REAL secret? Tatang was the only REAL person to know his art. Bwahahahaha Ssssssshhh Don't tell anyone, because they would NOT believe you! Thankfully, many people are a little more open minded than to believe that the success of an art and the global interest in it is as the result of one "REAL" person. You are a Pinoy and are probably well aware that I have been married into your culture for over 20 years. What I do know is that there would be no books, videos or information available on KI internationally, if two or three people had not committed their lives to spread the word of Tatang and his art. In your eyes, is that misrepresenting Tatang or his art? I for one do not think so.

As you are so generous to share your kind opinions...know what...it is also very interesting that the one person that Tatang mentioned as his potential successor, in an interview published in an Australian Magazine during the 1980's may not be the same person who did actually succeed him.

Gumagalang

Peter

10. Lutang

Lutang New Member

Are you responding to me or Limbas? Interesting Peter...who did he mention? If it is ok to ask?

11. Peter Lewis

I am really amused by your comments. Thanks Lutang. Good to share the thread with you man! :D

BTW, my assumption about your location has absolutely nothing to do with anything that you have said, or the use of your chosen pseudonym. Anyway, I shouldn't keep you awake while you should be sleeping. It must be almost time to go to work in NORTH AMERICA...right? :D :D :D

Ingat po kayo at gising na kapatid

Gumagalang

Pedrong Puti

12. Peter Lewis

Thought I'd share the comment between you and Limbas as you do seem to be extremely close in mind .

No it isn't ok to ask! :p

Contact Australasian Arts. :D

13. Lutang

Lutang New Member

Why do you like to share info but not like to give substansial background? Why bring it up if you can't elaborate. You are so immature. Are you 14 or something? I hope now everyone sees how you act.

If you told us would it be the end of the world....seriously Peter...I don't get you at all.

14. Peter Lewis

Simple...history cannot be changed, (which I'm sure you know already) so no point in trying to change it or in commenting on it. You are trying so hard to draw something out of me that I will not comment on, I could almost wet myself at your efforts. :D :D :D This is my "secret" in exactly the same way that your "pseudonym" is yours. RESPECT BRO. What I would say is that it was a person that your brother Limbas referred to as a "white rice student!"

Please try not to contradict yourself in public...it could make you look foolish. :D To call a person "immature" and ask if they are "14 years old" is also quite immature. Remember the Chinese Proverb: "Happiness is a man with a child's heart!" I am happy and proud of it.

Gumagalang

Peter

15. oosh

oosh Valued Member

Well I think it is plain to see what the intention of the thread starter was ;)

All I hear is whispers...

16. Peter Lewis

PARDON? :D :D :D

17. John J

John J Valued Member

Hey Limbas, who are the questionable masters of KI you are referring to? I am curious.

What’s with all the mystery? Why wouldn’t we believe you? You seem to be fairly knowledgeable with KI from your tone. Why not fill us in?

Are you talking about Samuel Ilustrisimo or is this Samuel? So, who are you implying are these “white rice student, so-called masters”? You brought it up and was looking for Peter to clarify on his statements. So, why not return the favor and clarify?

This is what makes the net so popular. All the anonymity and cowards rolled in one. If you question the skills and knowledge of these individuals, why not name them and address it directly with them? I will tell you why, because you don’t have the balls to back yourself up. I am so tired of trash talkers especially those who have not earned the respect to represent KI.

John G. Jacobo

18. Limbas

Limbas Valued Member

Whooo, boys with big balls.Hey jacobo, who the hell are you too? Do you represent the five pillars of grandmasters or you're just selling a seminar or two? Name calling won't get you respect nor recognition.This thread might so keep the balls rolling.
    Why can't big balls like you just focus on answering the questions? And back it up with facts not nutty insinuations that nobody cares about! Obviously you're another one who are in feud with other Ilustrisimo group. So there's no feud huh?

19. Limbas

Limbas Valued Member

Peter, you're in a habit of turning usual phrases into something outlandish and negative. We all want to hear the truth, share what you know. There are books published, all by the members of the five pillar group of grandmaster, we can buy and read them all and find out who got what. I think its been admitted somewhere that a handful learned only by watching and analyzing video clips? You too can publish your brand of Ilustrisimo and let us see what in fact you got. There are video clips of The Grandmaster and Tony Diego in YouTube, I want to see your moves too. Surely, people will want to see you in action.
    Its a fact that Tony Diego is the only heir to the Kalis Ilustrisimo but you seem to suggest there is another. Who that might be if I may ask?

20. John J

John J Valued Member

Your one tough talking person using anonymity because your a chicken s#%t p%$#k! Like your some badass with all your mystique. Give us all a freakin' break... All your confidence is through the keyboard. Like I said, name the "white rice, so called master".

I represent the art you d#!ba$$, I don't need to name drop like you did in your last post.

If you know so much, let's hear it. Your first post and right away it has a negative tone and questions the legitimacy of some of the senior students. So, tell us all about these individuals you feel don't have the knowledge nor skill to represent? Again, who are they??????? Your just a ****** looking to stir things up.

Shows you just how stupid you are...I repsect all the KI players regardless of lineage. You obviously don't so finish what you started.