Ilustrisimo

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by Lutang, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Peter Lewis

Peter Lewis Matira Matibay

Thank you.

My imagination is not as great as yours. I don't have to think up a name or ways of hiding myself. :p

Have fun and dream on.

2. Lutang

Lutang New Member

Not hiding anything. I think most people will agree with me. Can u not respect privacy? U need to move on an not waste your and everyone elses time if u dont not have anything to add to this thread.

3. Limbas

Limbas Valued Member

Peter, its so clear that you have a feud with at least one of the Ilustrisimos. Why don't you acknowledge the truth and share us the juicy stories huh? :)

4. Peter Lewis

Ha Ha Ha That is very rich when I have tried to stay on the thread topic more than most...including YOU! :woo: You could have very easily replied to my first post, stating something like, "Thanks Peter, it is nice to know that there is no feud and that the senior masters of the art are communicating!" Did you do that? No, of course not because you want to believe, and are fueling the myth of a feud, to make some kind of political statement.

I respect your privacy, but that doesn't make you right, more informed or able to make statements that you wouldn't make using your REAL name. This is a BIG difference between us. I will say what I think, using my own name, BUT if I am wrong, I would openly admit to it too.

Gumagalang

Peter

5. Lutang

Lutang New Member

i only asked what there was to a comment i read in another thread...u accused me of trying to insist there was a fued. look back not once did i insist such a fued existed! I just asked a question. You are the one to insist thing like i am some insider or that i am a troll!?!

take your own advice peter!

for the last time I am not whoever u think i am.

I was just curious...why cant u respect that? did i once question your response to me. no.

6. Limbas

Limbas Valued Member

You're too respectful Peter. It won't really hurt if you tell us who you think Lutang is, will it?
    And the senior Ilustrisimos that you're talking about and who ARE NOT feuding whatsoever belong to one and same group, isn't it?

7. Peter Lewis

The clarity of your vision is clowded by your own ego. Your statement is extremely vague. All I have said, repeatedly, is that I know that the senior masters are communicating because I have been told that directly. How can that statement, which is actually protecting their honour and the art, be twisted as an indication that I have a feud with "at least one person?" If I have a feud with one person, then shouldn't you be asking that person (unless you are him / her) because it is in their (his /her) mind and not mine. Having a different view from anyone is NOT an indication of a feud! :bang:

Like your "twin" Lutang, you seem to be the one /s that really want to generate disharmony among the Ilustrisimo group. Good luck and keep up the practices that bring the memory of a martial arts genius into the gutter, where it most certainly does not belong.

Gumagalang

Peter

8. Peter Lewis

Bwahahahaha Thanks for keeping me amused.

As I said, this thread need not, and should not have dragged on beyond my first post. You asked a reasonable question..."can someone tell me about the feud in Ilustrisimo?" (or words to that effect). I told you that I do not believe that there is not a feud and why I do not believe that there is one. To make use of your own creative and imaginative words...Why can't you respect that?

Gumagalang

Peter

9. Lutang

Lutang New Member

See Peter. I have not accused you of anything that Limbas has? Yet you talk trash about me.

10. Lutang

Lutang New Member

Peter...you only make yourself look foolish. And to think you associate yourself with humble people who wouldn't attack/accuse anyone with such arrogance like you do.

11. Peter Lewis

Is it wrong to be respectful Limbas? Hmmmmm Maybe that's why some people want a feud? :D :D :D They actually lack respect for a very rare art, a unique teacher and his highly skilled and revered most senior students.

Want to know a real 'secret?'...sssssshhhh Respect is actually part of all martial arts and is what we all (should) strive to achieve. I think the trick is that it starts somewhere inside us, and once we get that bit right, we can then respect others. :D :D :D

Gumagalang

Peter

12. Peter Lewis

Must get my eyes tested. :p I'm sure that I read both you and Limbas saying that I should respect you!!! Who the hell are you anyway? :D :D :D How can a person respect what they don't know?

13. Limbas

Limbas Valued Member

You're drifting Peter, not Limbas nor his twin Lutang, or any so-called senior masters can mar the memory of The Grandmaster.Tell me who you're feuding with and I'll ask him myself. Btw, my initials are S. and... on second thought, even if I tell you my real name, you won't still recognize me. You won't even believe it.
    Keep drifting.

14. Lutang

Lutang New Member

Just disappointed that somone who is associated to the Ilustrisimo style acts like u do. Everyone I have encountered within the Ilustrisimo System has been welcoming to any questions and has been very nice to converse with.

15. Peter Lewis

Ha Ha Ha I am not convinced that you understand humility, foolishness or respect.

Dream on

16. Lutang

Lutang New Member

Exactly...he won't believe anyone anyways. I have tried its pointless.

17. Limbas

Limbas Valued Member

You're flat out wrong, I'm not telling you to respect anybody, all I asked is who you are in feud with and who you think Lutang is. Simple.

18. Peter Lewis

Hmmmmm When a thread starter LUTANG (Putang or whatever! :D :D ) asks "Can someone tell me about the Ilustrismo feud?" And I repeatedly state that I do not believe that there is one, and why I do not believe that there is one...how is that "DRIFTING?" Also, not answering your questions that are not related at all to the thread is not "DRIFTING!"

"So-called senior masters?" Very interesting comment indeed. I'm sure that, when I viewed the set of three "Kali Ilustrisimo tapes, it contained GM Ilustrisimo, M Tony Diego, M Yuli Romo, M Topher Ricketts and M Rey Galang? Nobody else was there!!! Clearly, if Tatang publically endorsed those four people as masters of his art at the time that the tapes were filmed, then who am I, or anyone else, to question that judgement. Even if all of the masters teach differently, or represent other arts, it does not change the view of them that Tatang had during his lifetime....di ba?

Gumagalang

Peter

19. Peter Lewis

How interesting. Bit of news for you. Someone who had met and trained with Tatang and knows all of the senior, and other masters, has just sent me a text message. This person is very well known within all FMA circles and has been reading this thread. He said (quote) "I think the troll is (????) too. He knows too much about you!" :D :D :D

Dream on

20. Lutang

Lutang New Member

So now your resort to calling me names or using swear words in tagalog!?!?

If you are the Peter Lewis, whose actrical I read and enjoyed in Warrior Arts, I am disappointed in your conduct and to think you represent Master Yuli Romo. Not what I have come to expect from someone associated to the Ilustrisimo group.

What bothers me is not your opinions or answers, its the manner in how you act.