If you could be anyone else for a day who would it be and why?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Keysi_chick, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Keysi_chick

Keysi_chick New Member

Just wanting to know: If you could be anyone else (living/ deceased), or live someone else's life for a day who would it be and why?

Me, id like to be pierce brosnans missus for a day...haha only kidding. No i think i would love to just know what our governments really get up to with the taxpayers money - like be the prime minister or president. Or even not be these people but just to have been around them or in their presence - bruce lee, muhammad ali. :D

2. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Whoa, living or dead huh. I'll have to think about this one for awhile. Good post though.

3. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Hmmm...I guess I like my own life. Can't really think of anyone else I'd rather be. Maybe me with more money and a lot thinner? :rolleyes: No, hang on a second, I would like to be one of my kids. Then I could have someone cook, clean,and chauffeur for me and have cuddles on demand! Even better, I'd like to be my puppy Pippin - all the food, comfort and love I could ever want plus the whole world is my toilet! :p

4. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

lol Mrs O.

I would pick to be Chester Bennington. Why? He's one of the few men I respect/admire.

5. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Eliza Dushku's boyfriend. I think the reason's fairly self explanatory :p
    Seriously though, would we retain all their skills etc? If so, I'd like to be Genki Sudo just to know exactly how bonkers he is and how it feels to fight in such an unorthodox manner

Last edited: Jan 18, 2005
  6. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

7. Humblebee

Humblebee PaciFIST's evil twin

i'g like to be keysi chick

8. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Angel: :D

9. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

whoever is currently sleeping with angelina jolie

10. reikislapper

reikislapper see you on the flypaper

So you wanted to taste some of his life then, dying at 33, losing all his friends over the slightest bit of trouble. Having a great magic trick changing water into wine, and an even better one with feeding the 5000 out of 5 loaves and 4 fishes.
    lisa xx

11. old timer

old timer Just well worn !

If we could just modify it a bit, I would like to be me 15 years ago to put right the wrongs that I did and have lived to regret every day since.

12. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

It's some old fart last I heard. =/

I'd be Bush and commit suicide.

HAHAHAHAAH

PL

13. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

Just for one day? ...... Bill Gates.

During that day I'd transfer about $100 million in to the bank account of JohnnyX - ready for my next day. :D

14. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

i would be miyamoto musashi at the peak of his fighting ability, so i can go about killing oponents with my sword, that would do absolute wonders for my temper, getting to unleash it like that, i'll emerge calmer than empty space from that.

else i'd be bill gates and redesign microsoft products so that finally they're bug-free(yeah, right :rolleyes[font=verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif]: )[/font] and transfer a LOT of money to myself

15. MarioBro

MarioBro Banned Banned

What...you want to be me? Oh, wait...that was just a dream...sorry...

16. BillyJohnston

BillyJohnston Banned Banned

George Bush.

I would order all the troops out of Afghanistan, Iraq, Haiti, Iran, Syria, Soviet Georgia, Ukraine. I would fire the neo conservative cabal running the USA government.

I would put everyone of the US soldiers who are wounded in action on TV and I would say thank you to them, on TV in front of everyone. I would order that all dead soldiers must be welcomed back with full TV coverage and honors due to a man who gave his life for his country.

I would take back the money to rebuild Iraq and order it spent in the USA on schools, roads and infrastructure. In my city, they just closed about 6 schools because of no money. Every single one had an auditorium full of crying parents and kids protesting the closure.

I would publicly thank John Kerry for co operating in removing Howard Dean from the presidential race and then doing whatever it took, no matter how stupid, to lose the election. Then I would send him another few million as a thank you.

I would ban Halliburton, Bechtel and Brown and Root from all future military contracts. These 3 companies employ most of the policticians in the white house if they do not currenly hold elective office. Bechtel is used as a front for CIA operations in foreign countries.

Finally I would hold a world conference. I would apologize for ignoring the world and doing what my masters ordered me to, I would apologize for the destruction and killing in Iraq, I would apologize for the lies I told to justify the way.

Then I would ask, in my most contrite and hopeful voice, "Can I still be a part of your group? Can I still be part of the human race on the Planet Earth? Or are my actions so heinous and so unforgivable that you are going to ostracize me forever?"

17. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

woah, thats pretty harsh. i dont think its the iraqis fault they got invaded.

18. munkiejunkie

munkiejunkie sanity's requiem

I would be a student of Jigoro Kano. I would like to get him to perfect my throws

19. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

I'm surprised nobody said Bruce Lee yet.

PL

20. Sixth

Sixth New Member

cuz that be corny...hmm lemme think...i'll be.... Bruce Lee :D ...just incase you were wondering i choose that one to make this post funny :) ...hope urr grinning :D