If mapper's would be so kind...

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by sn11, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

You are kidding??

Women and a quiz just dont go together!!! :cry:

2. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

I sure hope the guy wasnt tortured from sexual tension... you being 12 and all...

3. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

You are joking, aren't you? :confused:

4. sn11

sn11 Woosh! Bang! Ow!

No problems with waiting, i just wondered about it... and man being a kid then sucked... But i must point out when i was a kid (as at 17 i dont class myself as a kid) I didnt have PS1 2 or 3 (hell dont have 3 now...) i had sega megadrive! the graphics were brilliant back then...and asteriods, space invader etc are classicly brill games!

Point taken though.

5. sn11

sn11 Woosh! Bang! Ow!

My point was to make general information about the MA available so people wouldn't have to post the typical "which MA should i do" posts..

When i want information i look on the internet/ask people. But when i want to know something i can't really find i ask on here.

So maybe some brief outlines on what the MA is about and what can be expected/should be expected and peoples views on prices even could be a relevant part of the site...

6. Mixitup

Mixitup Banned Banned

We oldies are only jealous, but we get to play all your games when we send you to bed :D

7. sn11

sn11 Woosh! Bang! Ow!

I'm gathering from that your not talking about games consoles...lol

I understand how annoying the "What MA should i do" threads are, especially once you've been here a while and you see them over and over again...

BUT the general idea IMO when comming across a website like this is that they can get first hand experienced practitioners of MA to help them come to a conclusion.

As a lot of people find out theres x amount of MA's in there area, and either don't have the time or patience to test them all out, also you might not actually get a proper idea through just one session.

Also lets face it, people want quick answers to their questions, they generally don't want to be searching/reading (Though i personally do a lot of reading and searching on the internet to better understand MA)

I do appreciate all the comments made, even the ones that may have been more disregarding my idea rather than giving there views as to perhaps why it wasn't a good idea...

And i apologise if i seemed ignorant/disrespectful or anything perhaps it was just due to having a bad day giving me a little bit of a short temper? lol whatever the reason was, i apologise.

8. Mixitup

Mixitup Banned Banned

Wouldn't worry it doesn't bother me, personally if they post where they are that's all the info you need to help them, searching the site can bring up all sorts of things, not all relevent. I will continue to help noobs whenever I can, but I haven't been here as long as most.

9. sn11

sn11 Woosh! Bang! Ow!

I enjoy helping the noobs (am i still classed as one? lol) on the site too. But i dont generally have MUCH information to give... But do you not agree that though it could be quite annoying to have the same post or same style of post x amount of times a day it does generally make the most of daily posts on here? It keeps this place fresh with posts some times...Having said that a little more information so they can get their options down would be a good idea i think.

10. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Lets all have a group hug! Psymon, we're not as mean as we look :Angel:

NK I did nothing! I was a total innocent :woo:

Johnno - I kid you not. I got sent to boarding school for a year after that which was the best thing my parents did (I pressured them!) and I 'grew up'. Unfortunately my older sister is still a spoilt princess but I made the decision at 13 to be my own person.

11. NaughtyKnight

HAHAHAHA! This explains EVERYTHING! :D :D

12. Lily

Lily Valued Member

NK - I'm not even going to ask what you mean.

What do you mean dammit?! :woo: I'm not that bad!

13. NaughtyKnight

I thought you said you werent going to ask.

Buy me a drink, and maybe i'll tell you. :cool:

14. Lily

Lily Valued Member

NK - I'm a girl, I have the right to change my mind any time, with no justifiable reason :Angel:

You're a smooth one aren't you? Well, you're going to have to play nice on the Men Strike Back thread first.

15. NaughtyKnight

Play nice? I never play nice, I play to win, which actually involves playing very very nasty. You know you like getting put in your place ;).

Anyway, enough hijacking this thread, your futile attempts at online seduction have failed, buy me a few drinks in real life and leave this thread for its intended purpose....

16. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

You are one smooth operator, NK! :D

Did your Posh Totty Radar start bleeping as soon as Lily joined MAP? :confused: ;) :D

17. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Keeping on thread - Psymon, maybe you should come up with a list of questions that you think new members to MAP might want to know about each MA. Then you can post the questions up and you will surely have experienced, knowledgeable MAP'ers volunteering to help you out. Or come up with a different idea and run it by the mods. Nothing like a little initiative...

NK - My only response to your post is Argggggggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! :bang:
    I have never had to buy a guy a drink in my life.

Johnno - please don't encourage the little himbo any further. What's a Totty? :confused:

18. Emil

Emil Valued Member

Totty is a slang word for a good looking girl, and actually originates from the slang for prostitute. Interestingly enough, it actuall has roots further than that, and is a romani word as well.

What is a 'himbo'? I don't know what it means, but it sounds funny, and I'm gonna use it.

19. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Himbo = Male bimbo

Thanks for clarifying the totty thing Akasha. You're good with the Romani stuff, too bad 'totty' isn't exactly a compliment.

20. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

A himbo is a male version of a bimbo.