Ice Cream Please. . .

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Terry Matthes, Dec 10, 2003.

1. Terry Matthes

Terry Matthes New Member

I know its the middle of December, but I feel like a peanut buster parfait. Do any of you guys have places in your town that sell Dairy Queen at obcene hours like 1 am? I have the hugest craving and if I don't get one in the next couple of days I think I'm going to explode. Either help me get some icecream or tell me how to keep from exploding. :eek:

For those of you that don't know what I am talking about or just generally think I am nuts (lol I made a funny) here is my current obssesion . . .

[​IMG]

PS- I am wearing this t-shirt until I get one . . . .

2. Cain

Cain New Member

*mumble* *mumble* *grumble*

Now you have set off my explosion triggers by posting that pic!!!! :mad: :woo::mad: :woo::mad: :woo::mad: :woo:

|Cain|

3. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Droooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Andrew Green

Andrew Green Member

Don't worry Terry, we'll bring you one on Friday when we come to Red River :D

5. Jim

Jim New Member

Just counting the days 'til the new dairy shop opens in my hometown.

6. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

I'm confused :confused: -- there are places where ice cream isn't available all year around? (Please understand that I live in one of the premier ice cream-eating regions of the world).

7. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

WOW!!

Why don't we have those in the UK!

8. hwardo

hwardo Drunken Monkey

You guys can't get ice cream during winter time in the UK?

9. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

muahahahahahaha!!!
    $ux0r2 +0 b3 j00!!

10. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Of course we can. We just don't have Dairy Queen, as far as I know at least.

And Cougar, I think it sucks to be you more :p

11. Terry Matthes

Terry Matthes New Member

I am thinking of paying someone from the states to mail me one in a freezer box. Find out how much. If it's under $40 CDN and it arrives in one piece I will do it :D