I want your Suggestions!

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by Anth, May 20, 2008.

1. Taeki

Taeki Valued Member

Idk if its possible but could you make it into a app? I think it be great to have it on the go.

2. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

We might at some point, but there's really not been all that much demand for it yet.

3. Taeki

Taeki Valued Member

I would use it for sure. especially if it was free.

4. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

So is this "official" or not?

Also, you might want to check http://www.tapatalk.com/ and http://www.forumrunner.net/ which are free for the site to sign up with but users pay for the app (£1.19 for forumrunner, £1.79 for Tapatalk). The apps work with other forums that are signed up so for people that use forums a lot its actually quite inexpensive.

5. Aegis

No, that app is NOT official. It's supposed to have been taken down by google for copyright violation, but they appear to have allowed it back.

Thanks for pointing it out, I'll get it and the account deleted.

6. niftyniffler

niftyniffler Valued Member

I would like to ask if there is a chance of clothing merchandise being available in darker colours. I can see why white, pink and pale blue work so well with the gorgeous logo but I am a right scruffy pup and these light colours just don't work for me. If I could get a garment in a stronger colour or black I would show my support and buy one.

7. pascalywood

pascalywood Valued Member

Ive been reading a bit about dim-mak and anatomy. I think it would be cool to have a section dedicated to anatomy and pressure points.

8. Allers

Allers tricking, kicking

i think the chat would be awesome!

9. Aegis

There has been a reasonable amount of discussion on dim mak/kyusho in the "Other" section. The reason we don't have a specific section for it is twofold.

Firstly, there's just not the demand, and we probably have too many forums already.

Secondly, there's a lot of weird stuff being taught under the guise of pressure points, and while I would happily see a lot of that nonsense exposed, I worry that creating a forum to discuss pressure points would legitimise by association the claims that pressure points can be affected by sound or no contact at all, or that thinking about a colour or an element when hitting certain points changes the effects.

I hope that helps explain why we don't have such a section!

10. Aegis

I'll prod Saz and see if that's feasible.

11. pascalywood

pascalywood Valued Member

Wow I never heard those before but thanks for the answer!

12. Allers

Allers tricking, kicking

Thank you very much :love:

13. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

You realise that the last time MAP Chat was working, one evening's session in there left half a dozen members with PTSD and a dozen more never came out again at all?

Mitch

14. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

We told you not to appear naked on webcam, but would you listen? Oh no you would not!

15. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

How else was I going to quickly illustrate the simple pendulum experiment?

Mitch

16. Allers

Allers tricking, kicking

:cry:

17. Rand86

Rand86 likes to butt heads

Ritual suicide, mate. Nothing less will do.

18. robertmap

robertmap Valued Member

Hi,

Is there a place on MAP to say - I'm going on a road trip and will be visiting 'X', 'Y' and 'Z' and is anyone here interested in meeting up.

or / and

A place where people (like me) can advertise that we welcome visitors who want to meet up to play.

19. Z0mbii

Z0mbii New Member

A Buy / Sell / Trade section would be handy? lots of us end up accumulating excess gear that we could do with trading/swapping or selling, what better place than MAP?

20. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

A MAP app of training members across the Globe. Find yourself somewhere and go train and meet?