I want to look like this.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Wilson, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Cuchulain82

Cuchulain82 Custodia Legis

You mean in the new Rocky movie? I didn't see it so I'm not sure. I think he said he used HGH to get ready for the movie. I know Sly has a perscription, but I don't know why.

2. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

Nope, but then again the guy is 60 years old, even with some hgh he still put in a lot of work to look like that.

Actors taking steroids is nothing new, when you're being paid huge sums of money to look good for a movie a controlled cycle or two of steroids wont do much damage, so the risk/benefit ratio is very heavy in their favour. If athletes are doing it when the potential risk is so much higher it's not much of a surprise. A good example of this is when in an interview for Spiderman 3 Thomas Hayden Church pretty much admitted steroid use when trying to put on some muscle for the role, if that had been a sportsman the controversy from it would have been huge, whereas in this case most people wouldn't even be aware of it.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007
  3. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

To be honest, the spartans in 300 were all really well built... as much as anything they looked canny enough to be part of a warrior race

4. Incredible Bulk

Incredible Bulk Eat-Lift-Eat-Sleep-Grow

If you sit naturally at 180lbs their physiques can be achieved in a good year of proper training and diet, 2 years bumbling about.

5. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Actually, naturally slim guys have a much easier time getting that kind of body than someone who is naturally built. All that guy has is a small amount of muscle and rediculously low bf.

Adding around 5-10kgs of muscle, and dropping your bf to around 7% will give you this look. Depending of course to the natural shape of your muscles etc etc etc.

6. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Considering he got busted in Aus for importing steroids, yes, he was using them. He was apparently throwing them off his penthouse balcony while the cops were on the way.

7. Incredible Bulk

Incredible Bulk Eat-Lift-Eat-Sleep-Grow

its notorious for male movie stars to be given a personal trainer and a few vials to get ready for a movie.

8. Orangeseger

Orangeseger YouTube =/= Training

That comment made me laugh so hard I woke the house up.