I say again, MMA is not JKD

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by American MMA, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

I know but I had to point it out for American MMA and JKD Student as I don't fink they wud get it. ;)

2. Pat OMalley

Wow you found a picture of his backyard training session. You da man.

3. february

february Valued Member

Wellety Wellety Wellety.

There's a turn up for the books. ;)

4. february

february Valued Member

I do feel sorry for Tim, poor guy gets Sheever and turdeagle jump ship over there and now AmericanMMA.

5. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Interesting.

Which ryu-ha were they from?

6. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Tim is so cool he just takes it all in stride. Another reason I have never had any issue with the WNG guys

7. American MMA

American MMA Banned Banned

When someone claims to have learned a certain discipline for the last twenty years, and you find them on the internet bashing people, calling people names, insulting people, and saying dirty things...

Isn't it ironic?

When someone constantly follows you around, and reads your threads just so they can ignore reason and knitpick at every little thing you say, and then they flame your threads with meaningless JPEG images and then accuse you of being a troll...

Isn't it ironic?

When someone has been a member of Martial Arts Planet for over 7 years, and has made over 3,000 posts, but yet they have the nerve to turn around and call you a 'keyboard warrior'...

Isn't it ironic?

When someone makes a false claim, and you ask them to prove it, but rather than saving face, they start asking you questions instead and try to make you the center of attention...

Isn't it ironic?

When someone has a group of people who are all from the same lineage, and they try to impress you, but it doesn't work, so they get upset and throw their instructor's name in your face, only to find out that you already know their instructor, and that their instructor isn't saying anything...

Isn't it ironic?

When someone claims to have a certain knowledge about something or someone else, and goes to great lengths in order to share that knowledge, only to find out that they are wrong, but they won't fess up to it, even when their own signature says: "For the rest of you who frequent the non-karate bits of MAP, an apology is where someone realises they have made a mistake and owns up to it"...

Isn't it ironic?

When someone claims to have earned a certificate from an instructor that you know of, and you ask that instructor, only to find out that they really have no idea who this person is...

Isn't it ironic?

Like I said before, you guys are a bunch of knuckleheads. Apparently, some of the WNG guys over at JKDTalk feel the same way, because one of them said "Martial arts Planet is full of jokers who haven't got a clue!". Isn't it ironic? Anyways, you guys will be happy to know that I'm leaving the MAP community, so you don't have to worry about that any more. I think I've pretty much learned all that I can learn from you guys, which unfortunately... was nothing... So I'm leaving, and you all can have fun trolling this thread until Simon decides to lock it up.

Happy Training!

^_^

8. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Dam guess he couldn't name the Jujutsu ryu he was doing techniques from.........

9. Hannibal

No one has done any of that really though have they?

But never mind, the facts have never stopped you previously so why change now?

I guess it is easier to run away and hide behind your own ego than articulate cleanly in a public forum. Being challenged is part of growth and the fact you run away going "wah wah wah" is telling of how you would face a REAL threat should one manifest itself.

In particular the "last word" style post with permission to troll (how gracious oh, benevolent and wise one) is the sign of a fragile individual who has an ego out of sync with his ability or knowledge. It is the internet equivalent of egging a window and running away

As for you leaving us...well, WNG Forum's loss is our gain

10. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Not much of that is ironic actually. Not if you're going by the definition of irony that is.

Actually, what IS ironic is you trying to call others out for falsehoods when it's quite clear you're the one telling lies.

Keep playing pretend in the backyard with your friends. Maybe someday you'll get a job and move out of Mom's basement. Guess you'll have to start learning how to make your own peanut butter and jelly sandwiches then.

11. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

you described my day out with FoD and mushroom tomoro...

12. Pat OMalley

Dam it's Alinis Morriset.

It's like ra-e-ain on your wedding day

Free-ee ride when your already late

Good advise which you just can't take.

Who would have thought it figured

Isn't it ironic

Don't ya think.

;)

And throw teddy out of cot wha wha wha mummy their picking on me again.

13. february

february Valued Member

Yeah the WNG guys are cool in my book too.

14. JackD

JackD Valued Member

Much better to be a "childish B.S talk club" reject and jump ship
    than to be (in your case) a "JKD reject" with a chip on his shoulder and jump ship.

15. Hannibal

Which in turn is better than being a no-mark who has stuck his oar in at the end and made no valuable contribution at all other than being a likely sock puppet

16. JackD

JackD Valued Member

likewise...the JKD structure that bruce devised is made up of a house of cards. and its nothing what so ever like a side on TKD stance!
    When advocates of the concepts approach (like Pat o Maley, bob Breen ( the one he nuthugs ), rick young, Paul Kelly) mislead people into thinking that they can mix oil and water
    and fix things that aren't broke, not allowing people to realise OJKDs full potential, they have done nothing but ruin that house of cards to the point of extinction, injustice and shameless deception. you know why? they never learned much less mastered those tools correctly. so they define JKD in terms that suits their tuition plan and repetition of what they have been taught by their beloved sifu. AKA todays classical mess!
    Guru Inosanto has many regrets as a result.

As for Hannible who likes to pull inosantos certification level out of his hide whenever inosantos legitimacy for teaching JFJKD is questioned...its clear to see who here is really stuck in a time warp! TIMES HAVE CHANGED!...or are we willing to forget that when it suits our needs

He might as well think that if a dog ran up and bites your leg then that is an example of a leg immobalisation attack so that'll make the dog a good JKDer. LMAO
    He is also quick to admit Jesse Glovers stuff is not JKD..
    yet some how his own blend of Kali, Muay thai and BJJ can be his own JKD. complete contradiction!!!

Bruce designed his house of cards with an objective, intelligent approach and by teaching, sparring and scrapping with people who could skin the likes of you alive! and he continues to prove his methods are legitimate to those who learn them correctly generations later. So Get over it! :rolleyes:

Other wise go to 33 London rd Glasgow and see how your skills pit against true scientific streetfighters the way JKD was meant to be taught. As a trash talking pro-Kickboxer (and I mind loads like you)
    you certainly won't be the first to have your backside handed over to you nor will you be the last ..
    but I think you will deserve it the most.

17. Hannibal

OOH!! Interweb challenge from a no-mark! The circle is complete!

Jesse himself says what he does it not JKD - nothing to do with my opinion or anyone elses for that matter.

As for the rest of your dribble, show me where I said JKD was exclusively "this" or "that"? You won't cool breeze because it was never said

Not really big into reading comprehension you and your little chums are you?

You are so obsessed with having "JKD the way it was meant to be taught" (which goes against everything Bruce stood for but I wouldn't expect you to know that) that you misquote and missattribute viewpoints to try and score - morally this is bankrupt, logically it just makes you look like a horses ass

33 London Road Glasgow? Are you SURE you do not mean 36? It is clear you are another one of TC's guys, which explains a lot

Since you broached realism, how many fights have you had with legitimate criminals? I mean serious gang members not drunk pugs? How many knife fights? Armed confrontations? Mass attacks? How many times has your life been legitimately in danger rather than just your ego or the risk of a black eye?

They are par for the course in certain professions...get what I mean son?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
  18. february

february Valued Member

Lol. I'm the one with a chip on my shoulder? If being a "JKD reject" means not having to associate with the likes of you then I'm more than happy to be one thanks. :)

19. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

I thought pistols were effectively banned during the Edo period?

20. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

[​IMG]

[​IMG]