I just don't get...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Smitfire, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Stupid boy. :ban:

2. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Man, that kinda' sounded sexual. :heart::fight3:

3. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Some of us have it...:love:

4. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  5. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

I would write a witty retort. But it's you, and I want to keep my legs unbroken, so...

:Angel:

6. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

I just don't get the remake of Superman, Batman, and Spiderman movies...just lump them into one movie and no more remakes or sequels

7. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

KITTEH!!!!!!!11!

8. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

That would be an awful movie. Surely Superman can fly so fast round the world he can go back and do everything for spiderman and batman?

9. 47MartialMan

Nope...it would mean the end to remakes and sequels

But it wont happen, Hollywood mongols do not want to end those profits

10. Rogoh Sukmah

Rogoh Sukmah Valued Member

So called 'Reality Shows'. Watching people in arkward situations (usually selected for their mental disfunctioning) do, say and think in a way no sane man or woman would ever consider.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  11. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

:confused:

[​IMG]

12. 47MartialMan

:star:

A "Reality Show" is where the "Reality Show People" are shown getting locked away.. like in the news-that's "reality'

13. 47MartialMan

Yeah..I was waiting to see a "Hollywood Mongol" from "The Peanut Gallery" :eek:

14. boards

boards Its all in the reflexes!

The next DC movie is meant to be a Justice League movie, so batman and superman will be working together or knowing hollywood batman will punch superman to death somehow.

15. 47MartialMan

Yeah, because Bruce Wayne would be the guy with the money to buy the only Kriptonite on the planet and used them in the "Bat Gloves"

16. boards

boards Its all in the reflexes!

Kryptonite only works on Supes for long enough to keep him from finishing the situation without making the others look useless. Then when you need him to punch someone really hard. Look at JL Doom, Metallo beats up a weakened Superman then he sees the rocket take off, and suddenly he one punches him and flys off to stop the rocket. Or Superman returns where he lifts an entire continent of the stuff etc. It's just a bad plot device to make the other characters relevent.

17. 47MartialMan

Therefore, why have more than one Super Hero in any movie or comic book...:(:eek:

18. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Superman as a fighter is pretty poor, he's no where near the same technical level as Batman and Wonder Woman.

Hell in Dark Knight Returns Ollie takes him down literally with one arm whilst hanging upside down, after Batman has sucker punched Supes a load of times.

19. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Super strength & invincibility holding him back?

20. 47MartialMan

If you are a man of steel when nothing on a foreign planet you reside can harm you, do you really need to fight well? :eek::D