I Got The Job!!!

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by Victoria, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Aye holidays tend to be good. I work in local government and mine just increased this year :D My sister however just qualified as a teacher ,thus making my holidays seem completely paltry :D

2. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

That's the one big perk of being a teacher. Although apparently there's still tonnes of work to do through the holidays!

3. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Yeah , plus you only get to go on holiday during the school holidays ! Mwuahahahaha :D Whereas we can take them whenever we like :D

4. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

come on V we all know how you got the job...flash a bit of chest and leg did we?...pfft!

5. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

Remember this is a family site. ;)

6. Victoria

Haha, you got spanked by a mod :p

And no, I just said what chimp told me to, didn't understand a word of it but the interviewers were impressed! :D

7. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

Shut it you! spanked?, thats a little off.. its a family site dont you know!

And sorry!!

8. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Well done V ....

We will all send our samples to you !!!

H you got hit by a flexed finger from the MOD called Nord ......and he won !!!

Smurf:):):):)

9. Victoria

In ur labz, stealin ur bloodz :yeleyes:

:D

Cheers Smurfy!

10. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

W00T!

Good deal V... you're now a certified petri dish licker like Chimp! :D

11. Victoria

Petri dish licker? That has somewhat of a ring to it...

Although chimp is a much higher qualified licker than me :D

Thanks slip :)

12. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Just don't let Chimp blur that line and start trying to lick you.:p

13. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

So that would make you the apprentice junior to the junior apprentice petri-dish licker. You go Grrl!!! :p

14. Victoria

Haha. Give me a few years, I'll be a senior petri dish licker before you know it!

And apparently that's an insult. Chimp said he's going to ban slips rear end :p

15. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Sounds to me Vic that you are what my company calls a Processor. One who takes the specimens in, makes sure the paperwork is w/ the sample, and checks paperwork for completeness. Welcome to the machine and yes... a very basic computer is involved. The biggest lab companies here in the U.S. use information systems that still use DOS or Fortran programming. You get the cool PC with an Icon for the laboratory information system (we use a D.O.S. based L.I.S.).

16. Taffyleigh

Taffyleigh Valued Member

Congrats!!! I once tried for a job with the NHS as a porter but i was told i didn't have the patients!!!!

17. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

Tsk. She only got the job thanks to me and my special application form writing and interview coaching skills class. :D

18. Cait

Cait da Bionic is BACK!

Congrats, V!

19. Victoria

Shut it you :p not sure if i'll send that pressie now...and thanks to all. This all on one line as i'm on my phone and have no idea how to move down a line :confused:

20. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Well done V!