I didin't think that was possible

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Xue Sheng, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

Anchorman in the news today reported a story and said this......"He shot and killed him 16 times"

Thomas, pgsmith and axelb like this.
  2. pgsmith

pgsmith Valued dismemberer

3. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Wolverine? Duncan MacLeod? Homunculus in Full Metal Alchemist?

4. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Beric Dondarrion?

aaradia likes this.
  5. pgsmith

pgsmith Valued dismemberer

Worst case of suicide ever!

6. Xue Sheng

I'm thinking there was a deity of some sort involved that kept resurrecting him. So the guy would shoot him again. But after 15 resurrections the deity got fed up, and went to lunch. Because the guy was just going to keep on killing him....

axelb likes this.
  7. Xue Sheng

Actually over 20 years ago I read a story in a local newspaper (yes, I'm old enough to have read a newspaper :D)

A guy wanted to kill himself so he slammed his car into a tree... he survived, but he crippled himself and was going to have to spend the rest of h is life in a wheelchair
    Decided he did not want to live like this so he tried to kill himself with a baseball bat.... after knocking himself out and waking up with a massive headache he decided to go to a near by damn and throw himself off
    He landed next to a medical resident (almost doctor) who worked on him and got someone to call an ambulance.
    He gave up trying to kill himself after that....he went on to get a job and have a life that was pretty good, but obviously I am not as impressed with that part since I do not remember what it he did

Now he was bad a suicide.

axelb likes this.