I am not a troll I am an idiot (mewtwo55555)

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by mewtwo55555, Nov 21, 2014.

1. mewtwo55555

mewtwo55555 Valued Member

So in my ponies threads I was called a troll and I just wanted to set the record straight that I am not a troll I am a mad fool.

A little bit about me, I study kung fu I have done wing chun, tai chi, baguazhang, xing yi chaun. Some yoga. I have read a ton of books on eastern thought and religion. everything from he tao te ching to guide to dakini land words of my perfect teacher lotus sutra I have since given those books away and many more on zen and taoism and jainism and such because I no longer believe in most religious thought. more of an atheist but I am on a wait and see approach for the afterlife.

I still meditate but dont believe that by meditating I can fly or such. Dont believe in chi or such.

To me kung fu is an exercise I cant fly with it I cant "save the day" by capturing 5 muggers with guns.

I can however perfect the perfection and be a better person.

I prefer mad fool cause I know only what I know and I am weird.

Thanks

2. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Welcome to being more active on MAP.:)

I too signed up and then wasn't active for years.

If you take a glance through MAP's TOS (there is a button link at the top) then issues like "trolling" shouldn't be any further concern.

We look forward to your participation in constructive martial arts discussions here.:Angel:

3. bodyshot

bodyshot Brown Belt Zanshin Karate

Welcome. Sounds like your growing up. It can be a scary place, I have discovered that the martial arts will ask you to take a hard look at your self inside and out. Here you will find friends.

4. Heraclius

Heraclius BASILEVS Supporter

Welcome to MAP, as it were!

5. Zabrus

Zabrus Valued Member

Welcome back...

although it feels strange to say that to someone who registered 7 years ago!