"I am Bruce Lee"

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by AndrewTheAndroid, Mar 31, 2012.

1. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

Just watched this documentary last night and I have to say it was pretty good. It had a lot of celebrities on it, including Ed O'Neil who talked the most sense out of anyone. I couldn't help but laugh when that guy from the Black Eyed Peas, said that what he learned from watching Bruce Lee is that he should sing facing sideways.

2. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

Thought this would get more replies.

3. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

It was ok.....

4. mdgee

mdgee Valued Member

It wasn't bad. I was really impressed when Ed O'Neil mentioned it took him 16 years to get his blackbelt in BJJ. Ed is a busy actor and probably wasn't able to practice as much as he liked but he kept going back to the school and said that his black belt was one of his biggest accomplishments besides his children. :)

5. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Ed had a harder time sparring back in the day because everyone goes all out on him...no one wants to get tapped by Al Bundy!

6. mdgee

mdgee Valued Member

Was Gene Lebell joking throughout the movie with some of his comments about Bruce? I've watched it a few times and I can never tell if he's joking or not.

7. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Gene is always playing the clown and is at heart always in "pro wrestling promo" mode

He is Awesome!!

8. mdgee

mdgee Valued Member

Thanks Hannibal. He was making some faces in the film so I was sort of caught between joking/serious with him. :)

9. mdgee

mdgee Valued Member

Check this out. Bruce Lee at the Jhoon Rhee Internationals.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa3jTbqxiV8"]Bruce Lee At Jhoon Rhee Internationals - YouTube[/ame]