Hydroco: Hell In A Pill

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by TheSanSooStorm, Oct 14, 2005.

1. TheSanSooStorm

TheSanSooStorm Valued Member

Okay I got my wisdom teeth out, its been three days sense then And I had been taken this pain killer they put me on called Hydroco, and let me say, this stuff is like crack or something. I will get extremely anxious, freak out and get really hyper, get paranoid, get really happy, be extremly tired but can`t sleep. The feeling I have something to do but can`t figure it out.

ANd its not from over dose, it says take one every five hours for pain as needed, I have taken it less than that. Now I have a horrible headache, the pain is back, but I feel hung over from lack of using it. Its kinda like an extreme caffine withdrawl. So whats up with this pill?

2. TKD=FUN

TKD=FUN New Member

is there a chance your allergic to something in it?

if your still feeling pain after a while why not try real crack? :D

3. Radok

Radok Love myself better than U

Sounds pretty fun actually. You should find something productive to do while you are on the ups.

4. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Erm... stop taking it and take the pain like a man! :D

Seriously, ask your doc about the sides.

5. BoxBabaX

BoxBabaX H+F Baba ^^

Go see your doc about this one, hydroco or hydrocodone's side effects are usually the typical crap; constipation, nausea(especially on an empty stomach), vertigo(dizziness, disorientation, etc) and difficulty concentrating- so yeah i would see the doc.

6. rtkd-badger

rtkd-badger Fundimentaly Manipulated

What exactly is in this pill. I take 90 mg of codine in one hit and get no side effects at all.

7. inteq9

inteq9 165lb of TROUBLE!

Tylenol 3 is nothing compared to hydrocodone.

When I had my wisdom teeth out my doc gave me Vikadin. I feel your pain man. I had all four cut out a year or two ago.

I remember sitting down, they put the mask on me and about 10 seconds later I was unconsious. I was kind of waking up in the middle of it when they were cracking one of them around, then fell right back asleep. When I came out of it I was as high as I've ever been and ever will be in my life. I was just totally geeked, couldn't stop laughing for about 15 minutes.

But after that passes it is no fun at all :cry:

8. rtkd-badger

This stuff you are taking is better than morphine. :eek:

9. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

I want some of it then!

Seriously if you're having issues with the meds go see your doctor.

10. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Hydrocodone is a heavy duty narcotic that is easy to get addicted to. Its one step above vicodin that pain killer that Brett Farve admitted to being addicted to. Be kind of careful with them. I use them for migraines and back injuries but use them only as the doctor prescribed.

11. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

It might just be your personal brain chemistry. Or you might just be sensitive. I have just about the same sort of things occur if I take seditives. Lack of sleep being the worst. I took Nyquil once and hopped around all night, pretty much literally. When I had knee surgury, the doc actually had to prescribe a mild sleeping pill for me because of all the muscle relaxants and pain killers I was taking.

But go check with the doctor. He might be able to prescribe something else or suggest that you just take aspirin and let it go at that.

12. Radok

Radok Love myself better than U

what was the gas? Nitrous oxide makes you high as a kite, but won't knock you out.

13. TheSanSooStorm

TheSanSooStorm Valued Member

Well I remmeber when I finally got to sleep after taking some, in the middle of the night (this is freaky, and will make me sound skitzo) I woke up to a deep voice that said "Don`t let your eyes decieve you." Which woke me up and I replied to it and said "I Won`t." Then fell back asleep, then woke up later and thought to myself "What the heck just happend?" So yeah, alittle freaky. And that morning, I felt horrible. Headache, groggy, but I wanted more. And when I complained to my girl friend about what was going on, it was HER who got me to stop taking them. Which as a resault gave me horrible, miserable withdrawl, later I told my mom about it and she flushed them.

14. Fighter4Higher

Fighter4Higher Dark man of the unknown

Stop taking it and sell the remainder.

15. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

That would be illeagle, and not advised.

16. inteq9

inteq9 165lb of TROUBLE!

I'm pretty sure it was NO, thats what it smelled like. It will knock you out if you get enough of it I believe.

17. BoxBabaX

BoxBabaX H+F Baba ^^

correct, nitrous oxide will knock you out

18. rtkd-badger

Illeagle, when you break the word down man it's only a sick bird. :D

19. BoxBabaX

BoxBabaX H+F Baba ^^

hahahahah, that badger shaving thread has gotten to you man :D

20. Fighter4Higher

Fighter4Higher Dark man of the unknown

bwahahahahah Nice.