Huge Congrats to Ap_Oweyn and Missus

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by Ghost Frog, Feb 1, 2005.

1. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Thanks mate. So far, we haven't gotten to stickwork. We're starting with sikaran kicking. She has an affinity for it. It's almost as formidable as her "squirming headbutt" (which she actually managed to bonk me right in the lip with the other day).

:)

2. E-Rocker

E-Rocker Valued Member

What about projectile weapons? :D Does she throw things at you? :D

I think if I have a daughter, I'll name her Sinawali (though I guess I'd better be sure of the spelling first :p ).

3. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

Congrats brother. Now go get Jimmy Buffets song "Little Miss Magic" and the new song by John Mahar "Daughters".

Raise her right and you won't have to worry about her on a date worry about the date getting hurt! :D

4. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

She occassionally spits her pacifier out. But I won't be worried until I catch her sharpening the edges first. At that point, we'll need to have a sit down.

That's the spelling I'm familiar with. We actually called our daughter Trogdor until we settled on a proper name.

Stuart

5. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Believe you me, that's the idea. :)

6. Wynnston

Wynnston Member

Wayhay

Sorry Ap, not seen the thread before now. Many congratulations to you and your good lady on the birth of Elise :D

Now the fun really starts. Children can be summed up as :love: :Angel: :cry: :bang: sometimes all at the same time :D

Keep working an her Glasgee kiss, she'll not get bothered after doling one of those out!

W

7. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

No worries. I only recently spotted it myself. :)

I go through that range of emotions at about 3:00am every day. :)

I'm mostly worried that it'll become her standard greeting. :D

8. Wynnston

Wynnston Member

LOL You soon become adept at the backward head jerk as a counter although you have to watch there's no-one behind you :D

9. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Yeah. She'll probably trick me into knocking myself cold on the mantel. :)

10. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

lol....or a straegically placed, sharpened pacifier! ;)

11. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Yeah. I'm picturing my baby girl giving me that diatribe that Robert DeNiro gives Sean Bean in "Ronin." Where he ambushes him with the coffee mug and reveals that Bean was lying about being SAS.

My month-old baby shouting "what colour is the boat house at Hereford?!"

Stuart

12. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

lmao!

ummm,uhhhh blue?

WRONG!

:cry:

13. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter