How much You squat?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by JKD_forever, Dec 13, 2004.

?

How much can You SQUAT?

1. < 100 lb -.....

10.1%
  2. 100 lb - 150 lb

9.1%
  3. 151 lb - 190 lb

13.1%
  4. 191 lb - 230 lb

19.2%
  5. 231 lb - 270 lb

14.1%
  6. 271 lb - 310 lb

6.1%
  7. 311 lb - 350 lb

7.1%
  8. 351 lb - 390 lb

4.0%
  9. 391 lb - 430 lb

7.1%
  10. > 431 lb - WOOHOOO!! I'm a beast

10.1%
  1. harhar

harhar I hate semaphores

probably longer than you and I have lived for. :D

2. WeenusBandit

WeenusBandit New Member

I maxed 315. I'm 14 years old. Are you intimidated yet?

3. harhar

harhar I hate semaphores

^If thats a low squat, then maybe you should consider powerlifting.

NVM, you're 200lbs. Still great IMO. You should take a look at the 19yo powerlifter who weighs 148lbs squatting 777lbs (thats REALLY intimidating).

Last edited: Jun 20, 2005
  4. Colucci

Colucci My buddies call me Chris.

Nope. With an attitude like that, I'm amused. :rolleyes:

5. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Jeez. What is he, 4 feet tall?

6. wynnema

wynnema Valued Member

your profile says 15

7. Colucci

And his "birthday" says he's 25. It would be nice if you could get your story straight, Bandit.

8. Newbee

Newbee New Member

Around the middle of last football season(about 5 months ago), before I broke my ankle, I could squat 300lbs. Im at about 250lbs now.

9. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

I'm pretty sure he was training regular and hard for a long time. Genetics are over-rated! Seriously, I think people talk about them way too much.

10. WeenusBandit

WeenusBandit New Member

148 lbs squatting 777. pretty cute. id be a pussy to go up against him up on the line in football.

calm down calm down im not 25. i just say i am to fool the man.

11. Colucci

And yet, because of that, "the man" considers you a fool. Interesting turn of events. Quick note, bro, on an online forum, integrity/honesty is important. There are no small lies. Make you a deal, you don't let loose with any more little white lies, and I'll still believe you squat 315, mm'kay? :D

12. nForce

nForce Banned Banned

Adam in some cases people use it in an excuse, but when someone whos never trained before steps into a gym and benches 3 plates a side, thats called genetic freaks

also when it gets to the higher levels like ronnie coleman etc, people presume alot, and say silly things like 'its all steroids', you could train just as hard and take twice as much steroids as he does and never get half as big as him, so IMO genetics do play a role, but not as an excuse

13. harhar

harhar I hate semaphores

Cute? CUTE? Yup you're definately immature and full of yourself enough to be a 14 year old.

14. wynnema

wynnema Valued Member

i dont agree with that. My mate did just that last week. Never lifted before in his life but he is a landscape gardner so manual labour 35 hours a week. He was deadlifting some impressive weights because digging has made his back very strong.

Just because someone doesnt lift weights doesnt automatically mean that they are weak. Other activities can have some carry over.

15. nForce

nForce Banned Banned

reread my post, i said some people can go into a gym and bench 3 plates a side naturally, this is becuase they are gifted

16. GhostOfYourMind

GhostOfYourMind Bewaters lil Iron Monkey

I think Adam said it before, genetics are over rated. The sky's the limit for your body (with the exception of physical limitations, your mind has NO limitations, just ones you fabricate). Anyways though, let's all get off the computer, shut up, and SQUAT! :D

17. nForce

nForce Banned Banned

how are genetics over rated? tell that to the ectomorph skinny kid who weighs 6 stone

18. Radok

Radok Love myself better than U

I would tell that kid to pig some food and squat bench, and deadlift on regular occasions.

19. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

Genetics are really overrated. People often use them as an excuse for lack of effort. I've never met anyone whos hit there max genetic potential. Or even come close for that matter.

20. GhostOfYourMind

GhostOfYourMind Bewaters lil Iron Monkey

I'm kind of an ecto (probably with some other stuff mixed in there, but mostly ecto). I was 123 lbs. at 5' 8". I have a small bone structure, very fast metabolism, and had very low body fat %. That was 2 years ago. Now I'm 141 lbs, same height. That's a 16 lb. gain, and not a lot was fat. If I ate more than I do now, and started lifting more serious ( perfect excuse to get a barbell eh?), I have no doubts that I'd get bigger. Genetics are over rated. Ectos can gain muscle, they just need to eat more, lift heavy, and train hard. :D