How many of you have been to Thailand, and want to go back?

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by Singto Laaw, Sep 15, 2004.

1. Tim T

Tim T Iam Jacks Smirkng Revenge

whats this? :confused: :p

2. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Thai rum. Potent as anything as the alcohol % isnt regulated in thailand. Chang is the same. One bottle could be 4%, the other could be 15%.

Sang Som is the cheapest way to get drunk in thailand.

3. Al_Bundy

Al_Bundy Valued Member

Hahahahaha, that gives drinking a whole new dimension! So whats the highest % of alcohol found in Saeng Sorm?

4. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

I wouldnt know the exact amount, but I wouldnt be supprised if it was in the high 50-60s perhaps even higher.

You can always see bar girls topping up the bottles of spirits with clear bags that they buy at the markets. It could even be the pure alcohol that you can buy over the counter at any pharmacy in Thailand.

Eitherway, it all equals to a very alcohol fuled holiday :D.

5. Tim T

lol, sounds awesome.. cant wait to get out there! :p

6. Singto Laaw

Singto Laaw Strictly Muay Thai

Hey timtottman, did you get down/up to the interclub last month?

7. Tim T

unfortunetly i didnt make it. Was it the HIGH NOON one? im guessing so, saw it on the website. I think most of the fighters came from Darrens gym though not Pauls?

Ive got to admit ive been slaking a bit recently and havnt been training for a few weeks now, been concerntrating on my kungfu for a little while. however back on the case as of this week as need to get in shape again for this thailand trip so gonna start now lol - hopefully be ready by Dec LOL

let us know when the next one on - ;)

(by the way how did the minoutars fighters get on? was it a beginers/ new fighter thing?? )

8. Singto Laaw

Singto Laaw Strictly Muay Thai

The Minatours lads always do well, good corner team.

its all novice fights, with sometimes a prematch of a couple of skilled lads who might be entering into the ring later on in the month.

our next one is in august..

all being well I will be taking a small team out to Thailand in October/November.