How does it feel to get kicked in the leg?

Discussion in 'Kickboxing' started by Chr9is, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Chr9is

Chr9is New Member

Just wondering, what would you guys compare getting kicked in the leg by a good, solid kick to?

2. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Oh for Christs sake... just get kicked in the leg already.
    Sheesh. :bang:

3. semphoon

semphoon walk idiot, walk.

Sore.

Go find out for yourself :D

4. Semphoon got it in 1

5. tux

tux New Member

it feals lovely :bang:

6. Mufty

Mufty New Member

Not as bad as being kicked in the nuts :)

7. hux

hux ya, whatever.

it hurts, but it's not the end of the world. Get somebody to give you a few light bumps dude, it's hard to describe.

8. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Its feels like warm apple pie.

9. Sever

Sever Valued Member

It's really weird - it feels like someone just kicked you in the leg. Strange, huh? :eek:

10. No it doesn't. It feels like someone's shin just hit your quadriceps. ;)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2005
  11. |MT|omar

|MT|omar Thai Boxer

It hurts at first, then you get over it, then the next day you cant walk.

If you're scared of being kicked in the leg then you shouldn't be kickboxing... consider yourself lucky that it's your leg and not your head, shin kick to the head = hurt and/or KO

12. [T][K][D]

[T][K][D] Valued Member

it depends where in the leg u get hit, but it generally hurts alot for about 1 min, then it goes away but u'll have trouble using ur leg properly for a day or so (depends how hard the kick)

13. Gray

Gray New Member

Feels like getting kicked in the leg, just like Grandma used to do it in old country.

14. Project

Project New Member

what hurts is when you kick them in the knee or elbow or clank shins... but for me it feels like pleasue; when i get home i ask my gf to kick me in the legs all the time.

15. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

Worried about starting kickboxing ch9ris?

16. iamraisen

iamraisen Valued Member

:D lol thats classic.

waits for chr9is to put his genitals into a leg kick.

17. b33p.us

b33p.us Member

I don't know. Surprisingly, as far as kicks are concerned, I haven't taken any to the "leg", upper thigh perhaps and I took one shin to the mouth WITHOUT my gumshield on. Yeah, a bloody mouth.

18. Chr9is

Chr9is New Member

Ahh, no comaboy, im just wondering as I have never sparred against a kickboxer. (My MA experience is only in tkd and judo)

19. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

ah ok, it's not as fun as you'd think, whatever that is.

20. inbuninbu

inbuninbu "Train hard, fight easy"

Kneecap

Being kicked in the mouth has gotta be the worst thing in the world. Especially when you have a paranoid fear of losing teeth...

Try getting kicked in the knee cap by someone else's kneecap now that's a juicy one. Man I tell you that hurt. Three years on if I bump my knee on anything like a table leg I'm incapacitated for a few minutes in pain.

When it actually happened it was first round of sparring for a TKD grading and for most of the round me and my opponent just hopped roud ina gony! Not exactly the impressive display of coodination grace and power I was aiming for... :p