How does a...?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by La Mancha, Aug 12, 2004.

1. La Mancha

La Mancha Valued Member

Man who has lied to parliment, and been caught, not once but twice, and how does a man who helped keep an illegal alien in this country against the law and got away with it.
    How can such a man be made the new EU trade commisioner?
    I speak of Mr P Mandelson ( and his lover Reinaldo ).
    Has the old boy net struck again or has one of tony's crony's slipped back in despite his track record.

I think that this government has gone too far this time. A spokesman tried to deny that it was the governments decision and that the appointment was made by the EU parliment. If his name was not put forward by the present government, would they have chosen him? I rather doubt it.

Yet another cushy job for one of Blairs buddys and yet another Labour waste of space put in clover.

David

2. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

Jobs for the boys!

3. La Mancha

La Mancha Valued Member

You said it.

David

4. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

*Applause*
    This ladyboy has TWICE proved himself to be unfit for high office. He is corrupt, weaseling, toadying, moneygrabbing, a social climber, a pompous GIT who has threatened to end journalists' careers if they so much as suggest that Tony Blair might not be canonized in the near future, and as if that were not bad enough, he is a scumbag who despises everybody 'below' him. You're a PUBLIC SERVANT for god's sake!

5. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Doesn't all of the above make him a good politician? as this is all they seem to do nowadays, maybe i should have a go myself!

6. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

its simple really. Blair is Labour MP for Sedgefield, Mandleson was Labour MP for Hartlepool. how far between the 2 places? 10 miles.

as John says, its jobs for the boys :mad: