how do we borrow someone's energy?

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by NeedAnswers, Oct 1, 2005.

1. reikislapper

reikislapper see you on the flypaper

Me and yielding don't go together in the same sentence, be real madfrog lol.
    I know I have you lot around when I'm down here but I need to learn the stuff now not in a few years, I haven't got the time lol. I want to learn more by then lol. (Taiji, will love that one lol) :D

I'll just be glad when I'm down here for good and then the real training starts on my side, God help you lot when I do lol.

I do want to learn more about how to relax in taiji cos this is what I need at this present moment, everything else will fall into place then.
    lisa xx ;)

2. Jekyll

Jekyll Valued Member

Does anyone else find it doesn't make them more yielding?
    Most of the people in my club when they get that tired just tend to fall on each other and then sudenly shove really hard before collapsing in a heap.
    All that yeilding whilest remaining rooting is really hard and goes to pieces when you have trouble standing.

3. piratebrido

piratebrido internet tough guy

Yielding is hard when your body won't behave! Shows you still need to be fit.

4. Taiji Butterfly

Taiji Butterfly Banned Banned

I let myself go into 'drunken Taijiquan' mode when I feel like that! :D It's the best way to do partnerwork ever.
    (Course it does help having had M.E. for years - I'm used to moving around with very little energy available and the body going well out of control... it also helps that I was a total alcoholic druggie waster when I was younger too... lol It was all practice!! :rolleyes: :D :eek: ;) :cool: )
    Forget trying to push, just use lots of An energy and superglue stickiness lol then as they struggle with that use the elbows and shoulders!
    Love it! :cool:
    :Angel: