Hitting a Woman?

Discussion in 'Self Defence' started by DirtyHarry, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Kew-Do

Kew-Do Valued Member

I understand what you are saying, I effected an arrest on a guy for a Domestic Violence against his wife and 15 year old son. The son was fed up over what Dad was doing for the last few years and called police. As soon as I started to cuff the Husband, the Wife jumped on my back and tried to scratch my face. Both had to be arrested.

Kew-Do

2. Light123

Light123 Give Up On Giving Up

Genetically weaker than men? That sounds sexist. Sorry to say, but i respect womens strength. Though they may be frail-looking, they can tear a guys face off. i've heard about my friend doing it.

if it were a girl attacking me with a knife/sword/axe/saw/screwdriber I would work at disarming her and then trying toget her held down. Lucky, I always weara long belt. ;)

3. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

It's not necessarily sexist if it's true. Don't get me wrong, there are some massively strong women out there, and I'm certainly not sexist myself. But the fact is that the average woman is considerably weaker than the average man. For example, compare powerlifting records between men and women and look at the massive differences in numbers. In each age and weight category the men are far stronger:

Men
    Women

4. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Been there Kew-Do! Everything is cool until the cuffs come out. Had the same thing happen more then once!

5. Light123

Light123 Give Up On Giving Up

Skinny mama will get pretty nasty if you try to kill her baby.

6. edd1

edd1 Valued Member

tottaly. If its self defense do what you need to. Male / femail, young / old. Dont matter. I have personally been glassed by a woman in a nightclub whilst working security. And have also had to physicaly restrain and man in a wheel chair before. Come to think of it i migh have been attacked by a kid when i wouldn't let him in with out ID.

7. Fishbone.

Fishbone. Banned Banned

I'll be nice, And say that's what you call a group of weird-0s.

8. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Its not sexist, its true. Mens much higher testosterone sees to that.

9. jamie1976

jamie1976 Valued Member

big boys hurts!

if a woman wants to play big boys games then she gets big boys hurts! if a chick hit me hard enough to do some damage and she carried on with it then she betta brace herself for a short sharp thud id neva hit a woman without good reason ie shes trying to kick my ass but i wouldnt have a woman beat me up id have to stop that before it starts

jamie

10. NamSagoon

NamSagoon Banned Banned

I would have no problem with it.

11. victim_no_more

victim_no_more Valued Member

I remember in high school my neighbor who was 18 at the time, would always get into fights with her boyfriend. One time at night I heard them arguing, and I could hear her slapping him, and every time he tried to come near her to talk she'd slap him. She was very overweight and he was average,(on the short side) so I don't know who would have won if it came to blows. I don't think I'd be so brave to slap or hit a man in a heated argument. We all have this thing called 'reflexes'. I got hit in the face once just by play fighting too rough with an ex. I didn't think I was being rough but apparently it felt that way to him. So his reflex was to hit me. It wasn't hard mind you, but we were both in shock b/c he went for my face. He apologized, and I could tell by his face that he didn't mean it, and I didn't hold it against him. So I can only imagine if it's the real thing.

12. KempoFist

KempoFist Attention Whore

Hitting women is fun. They don't hit back as hard as men, so it's much safer.

13. Lily

Lily Valued Member

And when you hit them they have sound effects, which is an added bonus.

14. FONB

FONB Banned Banned

Always use perfect form! :D

15. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

Damn. I thought this thread was called "Hitting on a woman". My mistake. I'll bounce now.

16. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Make it so....I tire of hear about hitting or beating women :bang: