hillarious video clip....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by kenpoguy, Aug 1, 2005.

1. kenpoguy

kenpoguy The Last Dragon

I am not sure if this clip fits in this category, but technically it is a bo staff being used. The actor has been dubbed "the star wars kid" :p But I'd greatly appreciate if someone could confirm my following theory on this kid. Is he constipated and has to go #2 really badly? Or did he just forgot to take riddilin while consuming too much sugar? :D

http://www.gofish.com/detail.html?gfid=17-7774&genreDisp=Nerds&genre=1312

2. akitaka

akitaka Valued Member

Spaceghost Kid

A spin off of this "Starwars Kid". Note the goatee.

3. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

truly hilarious.

a great example of when a parent should employ compassion through euthanasia.:eek:

note: there is also a much longer version without the CG effects added.

4. Albert

Albert Banned Banned

haha..

5. kenpoguy

kenpoguy The Last Dragon

reply...

lol, great spinoff!! And i am aware of the longer clip, but was particualy fond of the "fall" near the end :eek: Some parents need to do something though lol.. i swear...:p

6. Omicron

Omicron is around.

This is a pretty old video... I think the story behind it was that this kid was working on a film project at school, and while his friends/partners were off doing something else he started to play around with his "lightsaber". After someone saw the video tape they posted it on the internet, and the rest is history. We actually studied this in an electronic media class that I took last year; apparently the Star Wars Kid video is the most downloaded file in the history of the internet. Interesting how our society works, eh?

The kid was reportedly traumatized by the whole thing and underwent therapy and counselling.

7. kenpoguy

kenpoguy The Last Dragon

well ill be darned =/ world is a strange place, lol. Could be an urban legend, though. There is the whole "numa numa" click going around now, and that kids gradually becoming very famous. First time id heard the star wars kid clip being that popular thou =/

8. Shantari

Shantari Valued Member

hah, some people have become famous due to their weird clips online.. Look at Andy Milinakus(i spelled that wrong) show, the show is very stupid, and aires on MTV2, but anyways, a video of him doing a stupid rap, spread around the internet, and thats how he got um "famous?"

i have the video downloaded, but i dont think i can link it because it contains some explicit lyrics, unless its oked by mods?:D

9. Lekta

Lekta Super-Valued Power Member

If I was that mentally fragile I would be huddled into a corner cutting myself. It's either a way to get sympathy or he really is "traumatized".

BTW, I have been told multiple times by Doctors that I have PTSD and I would consider it odd that someone could be traumatized by being known by most internet junkies. If I was him I would go Regis & Cathy, then some reality show.

10. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

I appreciate your seeking approval before posting, but lets leave it off MAP if it has explicit lyrics, thanks.

As for the Star wars kid, it just saddens me really in its stupidy .... I mean really!

11. kenpoguy

kenpoguy The Last Dragon

reply...

lol to the previous post. Yeah ive seen andy's clips too. I didnt even know he had a show until after. But yes, despite his off color lyrics(for a 12year old or however old he was at the time :p) i found them to be rather funny , lol

12. Shantari

Shantari Valued Member

haha, his intro is the best, "Ay u got beef, Ay u got beef????":D:D:D

No problem, i respect you guys trying to keep this a family safe environment.:)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2005
  13. kenpoguy

kenpoguy The Last Dragon

reply...

compliments to shantari for asking(even though im not a mod), but too many post get way too off color on these boards :D I am, however, especially fond of his superbowl song, if youve seen that one.

14. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

There was a good one once called store wars if anyone knows where it is.

15. kenpoguy

kenpoguy The Last Dragon

reply...

rings a bell, but i tell you guys, the things some people do i will never understand :confused: lol

16. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

17. kenpoguy

kenpoguy The Last Dragon

lol

loL!! thanks greg!! lol, funny clip. Guess id best be careful the next to i go to the store at nighttime to buy produce. I wouldnt want the lorded darth tater :p lol

18. Another Muay Thai Guy

Another Muay Thai Guy Valued member

The disturbing thing is that someone must have put in ALOT of work work to produce that. :D
    LMAO @ "Yoghurt" though. :D

19. kenpoguy

kenpoguy The Last Dragon

reply..

omg can u even imagine all the hours that went into making that? I poked around the website, afterwards though, and it was actually lobbing for bans against chemical coated and synthetic produce though, so it was prob given gov't funding.

20. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

might be, it is a good advert for organic food as well