hihi im new here

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by hellcatassassin, Oct 30, 2005.

1. hellcatassassin

hellcatassassin New Member

hihi!my name is j.r. mills. the art i do is a mix of lots. theres a bit of capoeira, and alot of weapons. i use a chinese straight sword, fighting fans, shuriken, throwing needles , chain whip, bo staff, 4 point shuriken :) (like yuffies outta ff7)and fighting sash(7 feet long durable fabric with metal rings on either end.i am in grade 11...wOOt only 1 more year to go!!!! :D I live in a little hick town called turner valley,AB canada. i like to draw, listen to music, play video games...i just got soul calibur 3 and i love it. i like to talk with friends, research, kuang-shi's (hopping cinese vampires...like hsein-ko from darkstalkers) research urban legends, mysterious creatures, and i constantly train. o and my favorite wepon is the bladed gunsen (steel fan) :love:

2. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Hi hellcatassassin, welcome to MAP :)

3. Peacemaker

Peacemaker New Member

One hell of an introduction....Glad to have you here!! :D

4. rtkd-badger

rtkd-badger Fundimentaly Manipulated

Hi there JR and welcome to MAP.
    Enjoy yourself.

5. Lanakin

Lanakin It's all about discipline

Welcome to MaP. Don't hesistate to ask our members if you have questions about anything, there's always someone who will help. :Angel:

:woo:

6. Vexed

Vexed New Member

Welcome to MAP, knock yourself out. :D