Hi guys and girls

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Sampsi, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Sampsi

Sampsi Valued Member

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking around for a while and have gotten quite interested in joining in, so this is first initial endeavor to do so.

I live in High Wycombe, which is about halfway between London and Oxford (England) and have been training in a self defence called Defence Attack & Resolution Tactics (DART), for the past 4-5 years now; which has its ancestry in Shotokan mainly.

I am an instructor in this along with two other self defenses, TSDT and KEWAP, and am about to start with some proper Shotokan soon.

I've met some of the members on here in person before, through JWT who I train with, such as Mitch, simon s and bassai. Whether you guys remember or not is a different matter. :p

Other than MA I enjoy shooting, shotguns and rifles, flying and rugby, though I'm not as in to it as I used to be.

I'm on a gap year atm so have more time on my hands and intend to use it to improve my MA knowledge and skill. And when I can post on here :)

Thanks for taking the time to read it guys and hopefully you'll see me posting on the forums if I'm not too scared :D

2. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Welcome to MAP.

Thanks for an enjoyable session last time we met.

3. John Titchen

John Titchen Still Learning Supporter

Is nowhere safe? :)

4. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Do I need to go through MAP and edit out all those rude things we said JWT?

5. John Titchen

John Titchen Still Learning Supporter

Just THAT picture. :evil:

6. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Welcome to MAP! Glad to see one of jwt's guys here :)

Time to all suit up and rumble then guys? :D

Mitch

7. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

Welcome to MAP Sampsi :cool: