HI Everyone!

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Ally_Kendo, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Ally_Kendo

Ally_Kendo New Member

Hi everyone!

I'm Ally, a newbie, and I am interested in kendo/kenjutsu especially like knowing more about Tennen Rishin Ryu. I searched everywhere including pinterest and instagram to learn more because I find it really fits my body type. I would describe my build as slender and willowy, so this style really compliments my physical ability.

For those interested, I was at a kendo tournament that my brother was fighting in and saw a really cool shirt. Y'all might be interested in wearing it at your next tournament to show some swag. My girlfriends thought it looked really cute. Link Deleted

Anyhoo, if anyone has any information about [specific martial arts style], just respond back and I'll check it out.

Thanks y'all.

Ally

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2018
  2. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Mod Note: Welcome to MAP Ally_Kendo. Please be aware that I took out your link and edited your post. It did not follow our terms of service regarding advertising. You can find our terms of service by clicking on the Terms and rules button on the bottom of every page.

Also, moved to introductions area of forum. :)

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018