Hey

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by fear, Aug 11, 2005.

1. fear

fear New Member

Hey all

My Real name is Alan and i'm 18. I'm from Alabama and have been in MA since i was 9 and got my 2nd degree black belt in TKD at 12 at which i took a break from MA for awhile at which i have restarted and now just helping train younger students learn their forms, one-steps, and how to spare. which is fun at times but ofcourse can be annoying :bang: but it's cool to see how you were at one time and how far you have come. So.. here i am heh hope to find many good conversations and learn some about other types of MA.

2. mattjd

mattjd Valued Member

Hello. Welcome to the forum. As you can see not many people welcome people in this section of the forum because a lot of people arn't exactly freindly here, but just don't get mad at some of the things people might say to you cause some people on this forum think they know everything to know about everything and get mad if you say differently.

Have fun!

Matt

3. fear

fear New Member

heh that's the good thing about MA it has thought me to get rid of my temper and how to control it untill it is needed ;D. As for know it alls.. well maybe they haven't learned that you never know it all and still may learn from anyone no matter who ;) thanks for the welcome.

4. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Hi Alan, welcome to MAP :)