Hello

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Futh, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

No offence kid, but if it's that bad. Take it to court, your rights are protected by law. You'll own all their daddies farms soon enough if there is evidence of habituate assault.

The Bear.

2. Futh

Futh Banned Banned

My parents don't want to do that, we don't have money for that.
    We're barely making ends meet as it is. If we could afford to business wise we'd get rid of our internet connection. But the farm needs it for business purposes.

3. IronDragon

IronDragon Banned Banned

Huh, somethings don't add up.

1.) There is no Sweetgrass located on the State of Texas atlas which lists all cities, towns and villages.
    2.) There is no Sweetgrass located in Jefferson County, looked at their website which lists all towns and cities as well as principalities and there is nothing there.

Are you sure it's Sweetgrass, or perhaps can give me a better idea of locale?

I have some friends that live in Houston, they run and teach a martial arts school and would be willing to help out if there is such a problem in your town of finding instruction, if you can give me an accurate locale and description, I can contact them and possibly put you in touch with people who would be willing to help you out without any discrimination for being homosexual

4. Langenschwert

Langenschwert Molon Labe

As an aside, if you're looking for work that won't be discriminatory for being gay, then working cruise ships is not so bad. Pretty much half of my male friends on the ships were gay. If you want to leave smalltown USA, it's not a bad option.

Crappy MA scene on the high seas, though. :(

Good luck,

-Mark

5. IronDragon

IronDragon Banned Banned

You could become a pirate!!!!!!!

Swashbuckling, raiding ships, danger on the high seas, who doesn't want to be a pirate?

6. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

You don't say ;)

7. Futh

Futh Banned Banned

Its exactly as I said man, it's the Township of Sweetgrass, Texas in Jefferson County a 2 hour drive east of Houston. If it helps any, we're in the southern most part of Jefferson County.

If you can't find it then I don't what to tell you. Maybe it could be due to the fact that it's town with a population of approximately 450 people. Maybe they lump us in with someone esle, I don't know.

As to your offer, well man I would like it alot but at the sametime you're still some guy from the internet. - Inappropriate content removed

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2007
  8. Langenschwert

Langenschwert Molon Labe

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Or a privateer!!!! :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXb2KYB9N_Y"]HMCS Saguenay - YouTube[/ame]

-Mark

9. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

I dunno.

His "style" name sounds a bit like a vulgarity in English.

His town can't be found.Does he not know the name of his own town?

The town is about 1000 people, which means at most there are probably 80 or so people in his basic age group.How many of these are consistently attacking him?

He's always getting attacked.Where?On main street?Or when he's plowing?Not too many dark alleys in a town that size.

Are we being played?

Futh, if you're not jiving us, tho' it all sounds a bit fishy to me, I'm sure there must be some gay advocacy groups in Houston that could hook you up w/some lawyers pro bono, or who would charge a fee after your lawsuit$.

Edit-Wait.Now it's a town of 450?And someone informs you of training halls in a city and you say.....

Forget it.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  10. IronDragon

IronDragon Banned Banned

Indeed and your story could be nothing but that, a good story.

Town size didnt matter, if it was part of Jefferson County in any way, it was on the County website.

*Edit: Town size went from a 1000 down to 450! :eek: did the plague just wipe out over half the city, or maybe zombies? :eek: *

Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  11. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

FUTH!!!

Get your self deluded, nunchaku weilding, made up martial art practicing buttocks into a school. For the sake of all that's good.

1) The nunchaku are the worse weapons ever made. They are not real weapons, they were in fact used to beat rice. Why would you think such a farm tool would make a good weapon? Seriously. Nunchaku are terrible, terrible things. I do not believe for a second that you have used one in a real fight. I also don't believe you can actually fight.

2) I mean, come on. Self taught expert in nunchaku? What the devil. Dude, be real. Just be real. Breal.

To reiterate: Go to gym. Go directly to gym. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. If you do collect $200, Scarlet Mist will pistol whip you and take your money.

12. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

It is also very possible that you are t3h d34dly troll. You're trolling, aren't you, Futh?

13. Futh

Futh Banned Banned

I said all there is to say believe me or not.

You're all just a bunch of faceless people on the net to me, in all honestly I could careless if you believe me.

14. IronDragon

IronDragon Banned Banned

Indeed my nuchaku wielding deadly friend, same here

Attached Files:

15. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Futh - please keep your posts clean, as this is a family site. Can everyone please chill too, otherwise this thread will cease to be.

16. Futh

Futh Banned Banned

Okay, you guys want the honest to god truth. Yes I am trolling, I am 17 yrs old but live on the east coast in an afluent suburb, I'm straight, I've never picked up a Nunchaku and that Koppo Ryu stuff is made up from stuff I've on the history and discovery channel. I will get banned for this but personally I don't care.

17. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Seriously dude, get a hobby. Models, D&D, cartooning, whatever.

18. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Ok, seeing as you dont care, you are indeed banned.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.