hello

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by mystik, Mar 13, 2007.

1. mystik

mystik In for a challenge

Hello my name is Andrew i'm 18 yrs old, I take Tae Kwan Do and Kito Ryu Jiu Jitsu.
    I'm a senior in high school. I'm a yellow belt in Tae Kwan Do no offence to the other people at the dojo where I train but I think im better then they are.... could be cuz I beat them all the time, anyways I just started my Jiu Jitsu not to long ago. I live in oklahoma. As other hobbies, I very much enjoy video games :p what teenager doesn't, well there is a few. I also enjoy comic books. I enjoy my girlfriend of course. and random hanging out and such. My little sister means the world to me. umm I came up with a quote the other day, I may have sub conciously stole it, but it describes me I think

"To an average person i'm good, to a good martial artist i'm average"

I try my hardest but there is always room to get better :D.

Anyhow I hope I can have fun here and learn more about my styles and other peoples styles :D

2. Cait

Cait da Bionic is BACK!

welcome to the insanity, mystik :D

3. gornex

gornex Valued Member

hey, kinda sucks your the best at your dojo though, you won't learn much if you can beat everyone.

4. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

Hi, welcome to MAP!

5. Dr.Syn

Dr.Syn Valued Member

Welcome to MAP..

6. mystik

mystik In for a challenge

Don't get me wrong, i'm not the best but I am better than alot of the higher ranks.. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :D