hello

Discussion in 'Disabled Martial Artists' started by hghlndr, Mar 8, 2011.

1. hghlndr

hghlndr Banned Banned

Hey all,

Just an idea.......I am a disabled veteran. The tae kwon do / karate, brazilian jiu jitsu kind of stuff is really outstandingly difficult for me to do as I am disabled in my knees and back. However, if anyone can find a sword class please do.

I do iaijutsu currently, i am also concurrently training in kendo and iaido. I have also trained in the arts of Haedong Kumdo and Koryo Gumdo.

2. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Welcome to MAP.

3. hghlndr

hghlndr Banned Banned

Thank you for the nice welcome

4. slickoneuk

slickoneuk Member Supporter

Were you born on the shores of Lough shiel and per chance be imortal? Hhee hee, welcome to MAP

5. hghlndr

hghlndr Banned Banned

Hahahahahahahaha, oh man that is great. Really it was Zorro and Highlander that got me wanting to learn the Martial Art Stuff. Plus, I am that kind of "Nerd" I have all versions of HL:1 that has been released to dvd. I followed suit with II, III, IV, V. Plus the DVD Vengeance.

A lot of people got into the kicking arts from Bruce Lee or Chuch Norris, I got my muse if you will from the MacLeod Character.

6. Titanium

Titanium New Member

I know a master of haedong kumdo, Imo the best around in Greece, who is disabled. I would suggest you trying it but I see that you already have.