Hello my name is anthony

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by BabiesGame, Jun 23, 2011.

1. John Titchen

John Titchen Still Learning Supporter

Didn't you do that by not coming in the showers after a sweaty ground and pound session?

2. Commander Nitro

Commander Nitro Valued Member

Nice to meet you, Anthony. Welcome to MAP

3. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

That was simply stage one

*cue ground and pound entendres*

4. ArthurKing

ArthurKing Valued Member

Oooh-er mrs etc
    A double entendre is a single entendre that swings both ways...

5. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Bet you can't put this in your mouth without chewing it :)

6. Moi

Having just read this page my last post has nothing to do with any Map member and any similarity to one either living or dead is entirely coincidental

7. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Jerky?

8. Moi

One more thing, how did I get such a reputation? I'm a sweet little thing in real life

9. Moi

Once or twice:)

10. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

From what I've heard, it comes from a long series of misunderstandings.

11. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Twice is extra.

12. Moi

You have to go the extra mile for complete satisfaction :love:

(no idea what the hell I'm talking about now, bedtime I think)

13. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Customer always right. Sleep tight. :D

14. BabiesGame

BabiesGame Banned Banned

Thanks for the replys

Thank you for the positive replys, i haven't been on in awhile but now that i have internet at my apartment i will be on everyday so if your intrested in chatting look forward to the discussions

15. BabiesGame

BabiesGame Banned Banned

what type of bear

IF you are referring to something about the animal styles, tey were all invented by this travelling king who was a master of qi gong, he desinged the arts for special purpose, each one of the style, so say bear style or preying mantis style unlocks a secret of the human. he hid his real martial art in the differnt styles that if you learn each and all of the styles you will learn the real martail art and unlock the whole body. He was a great master and immortal, some say he was Buddah who had become immortal and was travelling desguised as a poor man, his real martial art made a being immortal and there are many evil beings and the art is not to fall into the evil beings hands, so he hid his art by splitting it up into like 20 thousand cryptic martial art, of 20 thousand differnt animals and insects and plants that if you learn all and are good you will learn a secret with each and unlock a secret with each once you unlock all the secrets you unlock the body and start the flow of immortailty, you learn the basic human martial art level 1. An evil natured being couldn't unlock a secret with the style because being evil ruins your thought patterns just like having a straight moral you have a straight back, but yes anyways the animal arts were deisigned to hide the real kung fu made by buddah that makes a being immortal that each style holds a secret of the real martail art and the body. he thought how des each animal and insect hold a secret of the human.

16. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

but did he know haggis kung fu?

17. Kuto

Kuto Vacuumed Member

Mr. Anthony, I can see that you are a very educated man. Unfortunately the lack of capital letters in combination with your quite advanced interpunction makes your post difficult to read for a simple soul like myself. I hope you have the kindness to take this into consideration when you decide to further eleborate on this particular issue of yours.

18. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

What about the styles that are based on the elements? What do those styles unlock?

19. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

x-box live achievements

20. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

I may need to find and ressurect the notorious X-Box thread so we can discuss such things... :Angel: