Hello i'm here to help

Discussion in 'Disabled Martial Artists' started by Mr Hatfield, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Mr Hatfield

Mr Hatfield Valued Member

Hello right now im working on some stuff with the hearing impaired for Good self defense Videos. Here is a idea goto this link thanks
    This is the newest video for hearing imparired please look this over let me know and other thanks
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZzsTgjtJv0&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Hapkido TV for Deaf[/ame]

this one is for some other stuff to help thanks
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJPl760PrbE&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Hapkido TV Redirect Shoulder Head[/ame]

I plan on working with the blind and other kind of issue people have in helping them understand how to use good self defense

Please let me know how I and others can make this even better!!

Thanks,
    Ty Hatfield

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  2. Patrick Smith

Patrick Smith Tustom Cuser Uitle

Bravo, you're doing great work. :)

3. Mr Hatfield

Thank you patrick360!!

4. MatsunoCj

MatsunoCj Jujitsu rookie

good job, good video

5. Mr Hatfield

Please when going to the sites leave a comment so we can further our hope in making the best defense
    send email to contact@hapkidotv.com

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  6. Joseph1608

Joseph1608 Valued Member

Great work!! But I don't know why you could have just used subtitles.

7. Mr Hatfield

Question could or should only use subtitles? That is a good question but we are really trying to reach out to everyone, so we work with the Deaf we ask them what do you what or need us to do. They expressed the want and need to sign. So we are doing the best we can and always want to do better thanks for the advice.

Thanks,
    Ty

8. Joseph1608

Joseph1608 Valued Member

I would use them in addition to the sign language.

9. Mr Hatfield

In class talked about sub titles and really came to a good idea wanting to make sure that would get done in Addition to Sign.

If you or anyone knows really good things that make sub titles please let me know.

Thanks,
    Ty Hatfield

10. Joseph1608

Joseph1608 Valued Member

I think windows movie maker is a good one, or you can just use the annontations on youtube for subtitles.

11. Mr Hatfield

Told Master Allen thank you so much.

Ty