Health issues

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by mangawill, Jun 28, 2012.

1. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

No problem Mangawill, hope you find what your looking for!

2. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

It's all very well saying 'master' this and 'master' that, but without specifics it's really just a jumble of words, and doesn't give anyone anthing to go on.

You seem to place great faith in what these various 'masters' have passed on to your family, but they don't mean anything to anyone else without names, or even a specific style.

I'm sure there are knowledgable people in this forum who would be happy to give you what advice they can, but you aren't providing much helpful information.

3. mangawill

mangawill Valued Member

Well I can't explain any further because it's a complicated subject and like i said only Chinese people will understand it after this long thread for me. Thank you anyway to everyone who helped me here. Am not trying to be rude the way I typed just now and before am in England UK so might be a bit language difference and the dialect and accent.

4. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

You would be amazed at how many people on here are culturally immersed in the arts they practice or have an awareness beyond even indigenous people - slipthejab springs immediately to mind

Now whilst it may be possible that you cannot convey the concept because you are ESL, the concept itself is understandable by anyone *if* it has merit

5. mangawill

mangawill Valued Member

What do you mean?

6. jer45

jer45 Valued Member

hannibal, can you explain more about biotensgrity?

7. mangawill

mangawill Valued Member

to jer45

thank you jer45

8. Hannibal

This is brief, because it is from an iPhone, but in essence it is the way a body structurally enages each of its components to chrome maximum physical manifestation. In other words the legs, torso, arms, hips etc are
    coordinated

Chi gung seems to facilitate the ability to "feel" the body and increase the ability of an individual to engage the areas o the body in a whole
    Unit

9. mangawill

mangawill Valued Member

Basically.

So what i've said is not true your saying basically?

10. Hannibal

If by saying chi is an "energy" then in my opinion no it isn't true

Now that does now make you a liar, I just think you are describing a natural skill by ascribing it to a supernatural phenomena.

11. mangawill

mangawill Valued Member

No problem.

I don't blame you because even Chinese people believe their used to be a spirit called Monkey King and had magical powers nothing to do with topic same as in Chinese history certain amount of Chinese people bring down history even not recorded but am just saying that in general about Monkey King but from what I know it's is what I know but won't go into detail too complicated to explain

12. Hannibal

Could you try rephrasing that last bit - it was a bit muddled

13. mangawill

mangawill Valued Member

Which bit.

Which bit sorry?