HAPPY VALENTINES!

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by Mangosteen, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

Happy Valentines to all you lovely people on MAP.
    Thank you all for providing me a way to escape my girlfriend for the day! :p

2. Rand86

Rand86 likes to butt heads

Yay, Valentines!

[​IMG]

3. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

I have to buy two cards today, as it also my wife's birthday.

4. Rhythmkiller

Rhythmkiller Animo Non Astutia

No No No Simon, You got it all wrong. You buy one generic card that reads "To my beautiful wife" and you write on the inside Happy Birthday on Valentines day and draw a big love heart.

Baza

5. aka The Clerk

aka The Clerk Valued Member

My wife and I have been together over 10 years (married just over 5.) I figure that means there's no point in celebrating something as silly as Valentines Day anymore. That's when the fight started this morning. I figure I'll grab her a cheap box of chocolate on the way home from work...hmm she'll probably be mad that I spent money and that I'm trying to make her fat. I know!!! I'll go to class tonight to give her some time to cool off. I've got this whole Valentines thing down.

6. Rhythmkiller

Rhythmkiller Animo Non Astutia

Yup i have been in the exact same position before. Luckily these days my wife thinks it a crock also, 15 years we've been together and eight of them married.

Baza

7. pseudo

pseudo Padawan

I is getting Married tomorrow, so Valentines day this year will be composed of lots of running around and last minute stuff... I can't wait for it to be over...

Happy Valentines day!

8. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Yeah, I made this mistake as well. Never, ever, ever believe someone who says that Valentine's Day is no big deal and y'all can just celebrate it later.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014