Happy Hoimun Day!!!

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by Johnno, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

That's the spirit Victoria! :)

About time someone else joined in the Hoimun Day celebrations! :cry:

2. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

Why do people give hearts? Know they not this is my day. No matter for I have learned Tae Kwon Do from my kung fu teacher. They will not return my calls but I will spar them. I shall leap over cars and find ice cream because that is how I was taught. :cool:

3. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Well,my karate teacher coud beat you with his kung fu cause he grows tomatoes and has read a book once,my car broke so some guy tried pimping me to these women an so my teacher told them the l key on my keyboard is broke so I will get my revenge on the tomatoes.

4. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

Karate? Your vegetables are useless against my iron lung tae kwon do. I have lobsters. Dance now.

5. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

I knew the man who invented lobsters and he was enslaved to a big master once who had a bus which had t3 stories and cats are way better at karate than you will ever be!

6. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

If Hoimun comes back will we all get banned? :eek:

7. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

I sure hope not

8. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Oh no!!!!

I changed my avatar and just realised I havent got my panda one saved anymore. :cry: :cry: :cry:

9. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Spungle,

Spungle spungle spungle spungle spungle. Spungle spungle spungle spungle spungle. Spungle spungle spungle.

Spungle

10. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

Su, your avatar hasn't changed...

:D

I've lost my ninja kitty now, didn't think :rolleyes:

Garcon means boy, the orange told me via crazy monkey flash cards as he was driving around sainsbury's carpark waving the managers undies from the night before when the vicar of dibley was more nuts than a tree rats chow in a BJJ'ers backside turned blue from ice fishing in the buff...

11. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Ahh I did change it but really missed the panda and scared myself and when I was younger I was brought up by wolves who taught me how to get by living on squirrells who knew kung fu,cause my karate is the best and you want to fight me cause you wont win! :p

12. Victoria

I so would, I'd kick you in the head TKD styley then run to cardiff bay to see the OAPs in parrot suits before the sun falls from the sky in the next southpark cartoon which is staring in the eyes of a giant squid from the trees of madagaskar. Then, I'm telling Bill and Ben that you're a panda and not to let you eat my grandmas new throw rug.

13. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

Oh banned ye not be for Hoimus has me come to amongst you declare that salads far outdo tae kwon do when foughten under chins of cars.

14. Victoria

Cars have chins? Like as many as the guy in cool runnings who married the king of ferrets then ran him over in a pink and yellow striped bobsled to claim his life belongs like the blue turtle in discworld? Man, that sucks peaches like ashida kim on the birthday of my next door neighbours ex neighbours, neighbours 10ft panther painting stored in the kitchen cupboard ready for 2012!

15. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

Speak ye not chickens be ashida kim my brother who wast betoken of kevin costners child and alien life on the far side of jupiter. I know says ye that kicking cows over the far side of the moon will bring back the spoon that ran away with the fiddle but people are in need of food in the 1/1000th part of china where ducks rule with iron wings over the small blue toy aisle that exists in my left sneaker.

I seek help in locating my master, he just taught me the deadly shower kick and did not finish the explanation of why it's only done in such a way as to make elephants cry at midnight, even though I just saw him ten minutes ago outside KFC, can you help me?

16. Victoria

Your master just walked out of WH Smith with John Travolta who was looking for the next person to talk 'now' through the curtains at Burtons, where the staff hide and dance the conga wearing latin lamp shades singing "lot's of space" on rocket powered roller skates previously owned by 3 blind ginger bread men who put a show on for the sheep in the noodle mines.

17. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

You thanks being for helpful.

18. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

for those who think,fishes,run upstairs falling balloons of a rough surface can twinkle like grass growing sideways down the marble she bought while traveling through a snickers bar and her appetite was crushed by a one legged shrimp whose real name was corky

19. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

You need the avatar dude.

*Hit's g-bells with a car whilst listening to a stalker on the television*

20. Victoria

Was that the repeat on LiveTV?