HAH!

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by Taiji_Lou, Apr 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

You have to vote for who is closer to your interest

2. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

The Democratic Party doesn't exactly have a sterling reputation either. But yeah, we should probably go easy on the politicking.

3. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

roommate invited his training parter and we rolled around again on Saturcay. Partner is a big guy. Things I've learned:

my wrasslin (aka bjj) isn't bad, but it's not athletic quality by a long shot.
    When using wing chun always do a "dry" huen sao to yang your pressure, then lead in with the wing chun "soccar kick". Even when he's doing kicks I always seem to take ground with it. i know consider the soccar kick my most versatile kick, before was was most proud of my sidekick to fake/backturn snap kick that I've tweaked to have really wierd timing so it's harder to block... anyway.

I've also learned that head gear doesn't do a damn thing but get in the way. Same with foot shields. I don't mind shin guards, though.

Those mma boxing gloves hurt when you get hit.

I also learned that when I'm fighting in a structured environment i tend to go into my head and think about what I should be doing, and instead of a fighting area being really chaotic it's actually very, very peaceful.

I also learned how to break the meuy thai clinch~!

4. Allers

Allers tricking, kicking

And i am the Pope! :)

5. Pkhamidar2com

Pkhamidar2com Panda Member

This is really starting to annoy me.

Please, future people, dont reply to this thread anymore. He will not post a video, this was obvious when he first joined this forum and made that fake thread.

He obviously had a chance to shoot a video, but he didnt. He said he was going to do it, he didnt. And i truly doubt he will.

We all know his story has no back bone. So posting in this thread trying to criticize him is just going to waste your time. Those valuable seconds are better spent on something else than trying to deal with him.

So please, no seriously please, dont post any more, he will get bored. Its like a child, they try to annoy you to get pleasure, when you ignore him and dont give the child pleasure by getting angry their giggles turns to sighs and they stop getting joy.

OP is most probably just behind a computer screen laughing is immature ass off. The more we reply and start debating against him, the more amusement he gets, the more of our time he wastes. Kuma i know has already spent a lot of time trying to deal with him in another thread, no point spending any more.

Just ignore him, either he will fess up, or just go away. I'm not forcing you (if you really wish to, then fine), but please no more replies to this useless thread. It serves no purpose.

IMO its better this way.

Thank you :)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  6. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Or we could post recipes instead. Here is an interesting one for "Bannock" which is part of a test for my bushcraft lore. Bannock is a "field bread" that is essentially cooked flat and obviously unleavened.

Ingredients
    3 cups all-purpose flour
    1 teaspoon salt
    2 tablespoons baking powder
    1/4 cup butter, melted
    1 1/2 cups water

Directions
    Measure flour, salt, and baking powder into a large bowl. Stir to mix. Pour melted butter and water over flour mixture. Stir with fork to make a ball.
    Turn dough out on a lightly floured surface, and knead gently about 10 times. Pat into a flat circle 3/4 to 1 inch thick.
    Cook in a greased frying pan over medium heat, allowing about 15 minutes for each side. Use two lifters for easy turning. May also be baked on a greased baking sheet at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes.

7. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

I'm about to make some butternut squash and lamb curry.
    will post recipe once i work it out.

8. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Thread locked.

Lou, if you want to add a video to the thread then send me a PM and I'll open it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.